SSC GD 10 December 2021 All Shift Questions and Answers
SSC GD 10 December 2021 All Shift Questions and Answers SSC (Staf Selection Service) recruit candidates for the General Duty post of BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, NIA, SSF, SSB, Rifleman. SSC GD is Paramilitary jobs youth very interested to join in this jobs but they don’t have awareness fully that’s reason we provide full details of SSC GD. in this Website we provide General Knowledge and English Exam Review with answers so this is very important so don’t Neglect this questions and answers.
1) To whom does the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court gives his resignation
Ans: To the President of India
He can resign by writing to the President anytime after the appointment. The High Court is the highest court of the State, under which all other courts of the State work.
2) In which city did the Jallianwala Bagh massacre take place
Ans: Amritsar Punjab on 13 April 1919
3) By which constitutional amendment the Directive Principles of State Policy were added
Ans: 42nd Constitutional Amendment 1976
Article 31-C, amended by the 42nd Amendment Act of 1976 seeking to upgrade the DPSPs.
4) Which National Park has been included in the Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO recently
Ans: Panna National Park
Panna National Park in Madhya Pradesh has been declared a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. This popular tourist spot has now been included in the global network of biospheres.
5) Rangpur Harappan Civilization site is located in which state of India
Rangpur is an ancient archaeological site near Vanala on Saurashtra peninsula in Gujarat, western India. Lying on the tip between the Gulf of Khambhat and Gulf of Kutch, it belongs to the period of the Indus Valley Civilization, and lies to the northwest of the larger site of Lothal.