SSC GD 16 November 2021 1’st Shift Questions and Answers
SSC GD 16 November 2021 1’st Shift Questions and Answers SSC (Staf Selection Service) recruit candidates for the General Duty post of BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, NIA, SSF, SSB, Rifleman. SSC GD is Paramilitary jobs youth very interested to join in this jobs but they don’t have awareness fully that’s reason we provide full details of SSC GD. in this Website we provide General Knowledge and English Exam Review with answers so this is very important so don’t Neglect this questions and answers.
1) Siachen glacier is located in which range
ANS: Karakoram Range
Explain: Siachen Glacier, one of the world’s longest mountain glaciers, lying in the Karakoram Range system of Kashmir near the India–Pakistan border, extending for 44 mi (70 km) from north-northwest to south-southeast.
2) ECG used to measure which organs activity
Ans: An electrocardiogram (ECG) is a medical test that detects cardiac (heart) abnormalities by measuring the electrical activity generated by the heart as it contracts. The machine that records the patient’s ECG is called an electrocardiograph.
3) Study of birds is called as
Ans: ornithology, a branch of zoology dealing with the study of birds. … By the early 20th century the large majority of birds were known to science, although the biology of many species was virtually unknown.
4) Chand minar is located in which state
5) limestone chalk and marble are different forms of
Ans: Notes: Limestone, chalk and marble are different forms of calcium carbonate (CaCO3).
SSC GD Constable General Awareness Questions PDF
SSC GD Number and Letter Series 100 Bits
SSC GD Top 100 Physics Questions and Answers
SSC GD Top 100 Chemistry Questions and Answers
6) buxa tiger reserve is located in
Ans: Buxa Forest, Buxa, West Bengal
7) What do people in a democratic country expect from the government?
Ans: People in a democratic country expect the government to work for their welfare
8) who won the 2018 football world cup
Ans: France national football team
9) the light of Asia is also known as
Ans: Gautam Buddha is known as the ‘Light of Asia’ and the ‘Enlightened One’. Gautam Buddha preached the importance of physical and mental conditions of human life.
10) Ahe famous classical dance style of Tamilanadu called
Ans: Bharatanatyam is the oldest classical dance tradition in India. The dance form was prevalent in ancient Tamil Nadu, and several books have codified it, such as the Natya Shastra by Bharat muni(Sanskrit:भरत मुनि). Bharatanatyam is the state dance form of Tamil Nadu.
11) jansevak yojana is related to which State
Ans: More about the scheme Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme has been launched for the benefit of people living in Karnataka. Under this scheme, people can get various documents at their doorstep. This scheme will be helpful for people who are unable to travel to different government departments for the documents.
13) Swami dayanand saraswati is related to
Ans: founder of the Arya Samaj
14) baitar kanika national park is located in which state
Ans: Kendrapara district in Odisha in eastern India.
15) What is the smallest bone in human body
Ans: The femur is the longest bone in the human body and the shortest bone is the stapes found in the middle ear.
16) What are the water soluble vitamins
Ans: The water-soluble vitamins include ascorbic acid (vitamin C), thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine, pyridoxal, and pyridoxamine), folacin, vitamin B12, biotin, and pantothenic acid.
17) when is hindi diwas celebrated in india
Ans: September 14 every year to commemorate the adoption of Hindi in the Devanagari script as one of the official languages of the nation.
18) 9, 19, 39, 79, 159, ?
19) percentage Chapter
20) Kuchipudi is the dance form of which state
Ans: state of Andhra Pradesh
21) Word Analogy
22) Question Figure
24) Letter Series
26) Volume and Area
27) Who is the Present union health minister of india 2021
Ans: The current minister is Mansukh L. Mandaviya
28) Neeraj chopra is related to which Sport
Ans: Javelin throw
29) Article 44 is related to
Ans: The code comes under Article 44 of the Constitution, which lays down that the state shall endeavour to secure a Uniform Civil Code for the citizens throughout the territory of India.
30) when First panipat war started
Ans: First Battle of Panipat (1526) fought between the Timurids under Babur and the Afghans under Ibrahim Lodi. Second Battle of Panipat (1556), fought between the Hindu king Hemu and the Mughals under Akbar.
The Third Battle of Panipat took place on 14 January 1761, at Panipat, about 60 miles (95.5 km) north of Delhi between a northern expeditionary force of the Maratha Empire and a coalition of the King of Afghanistan, Ahmad Shah Durrani with two Indian Muslim allies—the Rohilla Afghans of the Doab, and Shuja-ud-Daula,
31) what is the capital bhutan
32) 2022 oscar nominated movies from india
Ans: Debutant director PS Vinothraj’s Tamil film Koozhangal (Pebbles) has been announced as India’s official entry to the Oscars 2022. If selected, the film will compete for the Academy Award for Best International Feature Film next year. Danish film Another Round, directed by Thomas Vinterberg, won the honour in 2021.
33) what is the scientific name of vitamin E
34) Who is the present Chief Justice of India?
35) Which countries are connected through Bandhan Express?
Ans: India bangladesh
36) Establishment of NABARD.
37) Who is UNESCO 39th & 40th Navigate Site?
Ans: Rudreshwara temple & dholavira
|Download UFJ APP||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|
Very good education web