SSC GD 23 November 2021 All Shift Questions and Answers
SSC GD 23 November 2021 All Shift Questions and Answers SSC (Staf Selection Service) recruit candidates for the General Duty post of BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, NIA, SSF, SSB, Rifleman. SSC GD is Paramilitary jobs youth very interested to join in this jobs but they don’t have awareness fully that’s reason we provide full details of SSC GD. in this Website we provide General Knowledge and English Exam Review with answers so this is very important so don’t Neglect this questions and answers.
1) Who Built Sanchi Stupa and where is it located?
Ans: Mauryan emperor Ashoka, Madhya Pradesh state
2) Article 17 of indian constitution is related to
Ans: Abolition of Untouchability.
3) Where did the river Krishna originate?
Ans: Maharashtra from the Mahabaleshwar Hills.
4) Where was the 45th G-7 meeting held
5) Lavani and Tamasha are folk dances of which state
SSC GD Constable General Awareness Questions PDF
SSC GD Number and Letter Series 100 Bits
SSC GD Top 100 Physics Questions and Answers
SSC GD Top 100 Chemistry Questions and Answers
6) Governor of Madhya Pradesh is
Ans: Mangubhai C. Patel
7) The author of Harsh Charitra is
8) Which amendment amended the age of voting from 21 to 18?
Ans: 61st Constitutional Amendment
9) The President of the World Trade Organization(WTO) is
Ans: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland
Established : 1 January 1995
10) The author of “A Promised Land” is
Ans: Barack Obama
11) Dhanujatra festival belongs to which state
12) Tulbul project is on which lake
Ans: Jammu and Kashmir on Jhelum river
13) Who is the runner-up of men’s singles in France Open 2021
Ans: Stefanos Tsitsipas
14) Who has been given the 51st Dadasaheb Phalke Award
Ans: Superstar Rajinikanth
15) The head of CRPF is
Ans: Kuldiep Singh
16) Where is Simlipal tiger reserve is located
17) Who won the title of Miss Universe 2020?
Ans: Andrea Meza
20) What is a chemical name of vitamin D?
21) Who was the last ruler of Delhi sultanate
- 1206–1210 Qutubuddin Aibak (first)
- 1517–1526 Ibrahim Lodi (last)
22) Question Figure
24) Time and Work
26) Volume and Area
27) Who was the political guru of Subhash Chandra Bose
Ans: Chittaranjan Das
28) 15, 21, 27, 33, ?
29) 1, 8, 64, 512, ?
30) Which state has lowest population in india
31) Where is the Feni bridge situated?
Ans: The Feni bridge is 1.8 km long joining Sabrum in India with Ramgarh in Bangladesh.
32) Who was the First Chief Election Commissioner of India?
Ans: Sukumar Sen 21 March 1950 to 19 December 1958
33) When we celebrate army day
Ans: 15 January
34) x : y = 4 : 8 then 4x – 3y : : 5x – 7y
Ans: 2 : 9
|Download UFJ APP||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|