SSC GD 6 December 2021 All Shift Questions and Answers
SSC GD 6 December 2021 All Shift Questions and Answers SSC (Staf Selection Service) recruit candidates for the General Duty post of BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, NIA, SSF, SSB, Rifleman. SSC GD is Paramilitary jobs youth very interested to join in this jobs but they don’t have awareness fully that’s reason we provide full details of SSC GD. in this Website we provide General Knowledge and English Exam Review with answers so this is very important so don’t Neglect this questions and answers.
1) Who has become the first woman Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar
Ans: Renu Devi
Renu Devi (born 1 November 1958) is an Indian politician and the current Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar since November 2020. She became the first female Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar in 2020.
2) Under which article does the pardoning power of the President come
Ans: Article 72
3) Where will the 2023 ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup be held
4) Which soil absorbs more water
Ans: Loam Soil
5) What was the old name of State Bank of India
Ans: Imperial Bank of India (IBI)
The Imperial Bank of India (IBI) was one of the oldest and the largest commercial bank of the Indian subcontinent, and was subsequently transformed into the State Bank of India in 1955.