Navy General Awareness Important Questions and Answers
1. Which state government has inaugurated the upgraded version of police helpline Namma 100, where police officials will be deputed within 15 minutes to the spot of emergency ?
C) Tamil Nadu
D) Madhya Pradesh
Answer: A) Karnataka
2. The number of pincode postal regions in india is
Answer: D) 8
3. 6 months day and 6 months night – Country Name?
Answer: C) Norway
4. What is the India’s rank in the 2017 global Multi-dimensional Poverty Index (MPI) ?
Answer: B) 37th
5. Who became the first woman Director of an IIM ?
A) Deena Mehta
B) Neelu Rohmetra
C) Bhimaraya Metri
Answer: B) Neelu Rohmetra
6. Israel’s Rafael Defense Systems ltd has formed a joint venture with ________ to produce anti-tank guided missiles for the Indian armed forces.
A) Goa Shipyard
B) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
C) Kalyani Group
D) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Answer: C) Kalyani Group
7. Greek Roman art has found a place in
A) Buddhist Art
Answer: A) Buddhist Art
8. Name the first e-commerce company that will become the member of Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI)?
Answer: C) Paytm
9.The Green Revolution in India was the outcome of the efforts of who amongst the following?
A) Dr MS Swaminathan
B) Dr C Rangarajan
C) KV Kamath
D) Dr Rakesh Mohan
Answer: A) Dr MS Swaminathan
10. Elisa test is employed to diagnose
Answer: A) HIV
11. Buying and selling goods over the internet is called
A) Digital Marketing
B) E – Commerce
C) Net Banking
D) Onine Shopping
Answer: B) E – Commerce
12. Who among the following leaders, did not believe in the drain theory of Dadabhai Naoroji?
A) Harillal M. Kania
B) S. Varadachari
C) M Patanjali Sastri
D) Sir Maurice Gwyer
Answer: A) Harillal M. Kania
13. What is the name of the online discovery platform for the most promising start-ups of the country?
A) Start-up India Finder
B) Start-up India Showcase
C) Start-up India Lens
D) Startup India Discovery
Answer: B) Start-up India Showcase
14. Richest Municipal Corporation in India?
Answer: B) Mumbai
15. Which of the following states High Court has recently restored the power of the RBI to decide the period after which the bad loan can be called as a non-performing asset(NPA)?
A) Tamil Nadu
Answer: C) Gujarat
16. Which one of following developments took place because of the Kansas Nebraska Act of 1854?
A) The Missouri Compromise was repealed and people of Kansas and determine whether they should own slaves or not.
B) The Act did not permit the territories the right to voter over the question of slavery
C) The voice of the majority in regard to the issue of slavery was muzzled.
D) The Federal Government had the sole authority to decide on slavery.
Answer: A) The Missouri Compromise was repealed and people of Kansas and determine whether they should own slaves or not.
17. What did the Bhore committee deal with ?
A) Economic development in India
B) Health development in India
C) Development of airports in India
D) Rural development in India
Answer: B) Health development in India
18. The Home Rule Movement in India was started by
A) S.N. Banerjee and W.C Banerjee
B) Annie Besant and Tilak
C) Mahatma Gandhi and Motilal Nehru
D) Annie Besant and Gokhale
Answer: B) Annie Besant and Tilak
19. Who had introduced yoga first time to western world in a religion conference Chicago, America in 1893?
A) Baba Ramadev
B) Maharshi Patanjali
C) Swami Vivekananda
D) Narendra Modi
Answer: C) Swami Vivekananda
20. What position did Babe Ruth play
A) Only 1st base
B) Both pitcher and out fielder
C) Only out fielder
D) Only pitcher
Answer: B) Both pitcher and out fielder
21. The much-awaited “Extradition Treaty” between India and Bangladesh came into effect from
A) October 2012
B) December 2012
C) October 2013
D) December 2013
Answer: C) October 2013
22. Which Indian city has been ranked the world’s second most densely populated city with 31,700 people per sq km, by the World Economic Forum (WEF) citing UN Habitat Data ?
B) New Delhi
Answer: A) Mumbai
23. Which award the Electronic Vaccine Intelligence Network (EVIN) app won in 2017 ?
A) Padma Award
B) GSMA Asia Mobile Award
C) Best app of the year
D) National Award
Answer: B) GSMA Asia Mobile Award
24. The Good Governance Day (GGD) is observed on which day in India?
A) December 22
B) December 25
C) December 21
D) December 24
Answer: B) December 25
25. Which state has become the first Indian state to shift to to January to December financial year ?
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
Answer: C) Madhya Pradesh
26. Which city’s name means ‘The Town of Boiled Beans’ ?
Answer: A) Boston
27. What was the symbol of death of gautama buddha?
B) Bodhi tree
Answer: A) Stupa
28. What is formed by all the ecosystems of the earth?
Answer: A) Biosphere
29. Frederick Sanger is a twice recipient of the Nobel Prize for
A) Chemistry in 1958 and 1980
B) Physics in 1956 and 1972
C) Chemistry in 1954 and Peace in 1962
D) Physics in 1903 and Chemistry in 1911
Answer: A) Chemistry in 1958 and 1980
30. _______has conferred the ‘Best Performance Award’ for 2015-16 and 2016-17 to Karnataka VIKAS GRAMEEN Bank (KVGB) for its work in the field of credit-linking joint liability groups (JLGs).
Answer: C) NABARD
31. Dr. Linus Carl Pauling is the only person to have won two Nobel prizes individually for
A) Chemistry in 1954, Peace Prize in 1962
B) Peace Prize in 1954, Chemistry in 1962
C) Physics in 1954, Medicine in 1962
D) Medicine in 1954, Physics in 1962
Answer: A) Chemistry in 1954, Peace Prize in 1962
32. Asia’s biggest milk brand Amul has recently announced to set up a dairy processing plant with the investment of 200 crore rupees in which of the following cities?
D) All of above
Answer: D) All of above
33. Which Wins Patent for Flying Warehouse to Deliver Parcels via Drones ?
Answer: C) Amazon
34. Which is the first Indian company to be listed on NASDAQ ?
Answer: D) Infosys
35. Which of the following software firm will acquire Brilliant Basics, Product Design and Customer Experience (CX) company ?
B) Nautics Technology
D) Source code software co.
Answer: A) Infosys
36. “Good Samaritan Policy” has been launched by which state / union territory government?
Answer: A) Delhi
37. A 16th Century Indian Jurist has stated that ‘land is the property of its owner, and kings have only the right to tax it’. His Name?
Answer: B) Nilakantha
38. What does the acronym CTBT stand for?
A) Continued Test Ban Treaty
B) Commercial Test Based Traiff
C) Continue Test Based Treatment
D) Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty
Answer: D) Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty
39. Netherlands is hosting a festival of India at which cities in 2017 ?
D) All the above
Answer: D) All the above
40. As per a UNESCO report released in october 2013, how many internal migrants are there in India?
A) 200 million
B) 400 million
C) 600 million
D) 750 million
Answer: D) 750 million
41. Pure Banking, Nothing Else – is a slogan of
A) YES Bank
B) SBI Bank
C) Axis Bank
D) HDFC Bank
Answer: B) SBI Bank
42. Uncontrolled railroad crossing warning signs include
B) red lights
C) warning signs
D) None of the above
Answer: D) None of the above
43. What is another name for the governor of a state?
A) Chief Executive
B) Attorney General
C) Secretary of the State
D) Vice Pesident
Answer: A) Chief Executive
44. Who is the newly elected president of Belarus?
A) Ranjith Nagpal
B) Alexander Lukashenka
C) APJ Abdhul kalam
D) Herculus ivan
Answer: B) Alexander Lukashenka
45. Which organization conducts the TOEFL and GRE tests?
A) IIT Bombay
C) Cambridge University
Answer: D) ETS
46. Africa is seperated from Europe by
A) Red Sea
B) Mediterranean Sea
C) Atlantic Ocean
D) Persian Gulf
Answer: B) Mediterranean Sea
47.Which of the following is/ are credit rating agency/agencies in India?
D) All of the above
Answer: D) All of the above
48. India’s first-ever Rural LED Street Lighting Project will be set up in which state ?
B) Andhra Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
Answer: B) Andhra Pradesh
49. Which state government has launched “Mahaswayam portal” for job seekers and employers ?
A) Andhra Pradesh
Answer: D) Maharashtra
50. India has launched Mahatma Gandhi Pravasi Suraksha Yojana Scheme in which of the following countries?
Answer: B) UAE
|Download PDF Here||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|