SSC GD 12 January 2023 All Shifts Questions and Answers
SSC GD 12 January 2023 All Shifts Questions and Answers SSC (Staf Selection Service) recruit candidates for the General Duty post of BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, NIA, SSF, SSB, Rifleman. SSC GD is Paramilitary jobs youth very interested to join in this jobs but they don’t have awareness fully that’s reason we provide full details of SSC GD. in this Website we provide General Knowledge and English Exam Review with answers so this is very important so don’t Neglect this questions and answers.
1) In a certain code language ‘CASTLE’ is written as ‘DCVXQK’. How is ‘ORANGE’ in that code language?
The pattern for the code is as follows:
The addition of the consecutive numbers in the letters.
Hence, ‘ORANGE’ is coded as ‘PTDRLX‘.
2) Where is taken by shastriya dance
Ans: Sattriya is the traditional dance –drama of Assam. Sattriya was recognized in 2000 as Classical Dance by Sangeet Natak Akademi. It is influenced by Vaishnavism and the modern form of Sattriya is attributed to the 15th century Bhakti Movement Scholar and Saint Srimanta Sankaradev.
3) What is the missing number in the given series?
0, 2, 6, 12, 20, 30, ?
The pattern followed is,
0 + 2 = 2
2 + 4 = 6
6 + 6 = 12
12 + 8 = 20
20 + 10 = 30
30 + 12 = 42
4) If A denotes ÷ , B denotes ×, C denotes + and D denotes – , then
18 B 12 A 4 C 5 D 6
If we apply Bodmas rule to the given equation :-
18 B 12 A 4 C 5 D 6
= 18 × 12 ÷ 4 + 5 – 6
= 54 – 1
Hence 53 is the correct answer.
4) Which two signs need to be interchanged to make the following equation correct?
63 ÷ 21 – 7 + 28 × 3 = 144
A) + and ÷
B) × and +
C) ÷ and –
D) + and –
5) Select the combination of letters that when sequentially placed in the blanks of the given series will complete the series.
A) N, L, P, A, N, U, Z
B) P, N, L, Z, U, A, N
C) P, L, U, Z, N, A, N
D) N, P, L, U, Z, N, A
6) If a mirror is placed on the line AB, then which of the given answer figures will be the correct image of the question figure?
7) Select the correct combination of mathematical signs to sequentially replace the * signs and to balance the following equation
11 * 15 * 78 * 6 * 18 * 160
A) +, ×, ÷, -, =
B) ×, +, -, ÷, =
C) ×, +, ÷, -, =
D) +, ×, -, ÷, =
8) Which of the following numbers will replace the question mark (?) in the given series?
9, 18, 15, ?, 55, 330
9)In a certain code language, ‘TOMATO’ is coded as 40-30-26-2-40-30 and ‘GINGER’ is coded as 14-18-28-14-10-36. How will ‘GARLIC’ be coded in that language?
The logic followed here is:
- Hence, ‘14-2-36-24-18-6‘ is the correct answer.
10) Select the number from among the given options that can replace the question mark (?) in the following series.
27, 30, 37, 50, ?, 98
The logic is:
Prime numbers at even position are added in the sequence to get the next term in the series – 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29
Hence, ‘69’ is the correct answer.
11) Which Five Year Plan had the primary goal to establish India as a self-reliant and self-generating economy?
A) First five year plan
B) Second five year plan
C) Third five year plan
D) Fourth five year plan
12) Who is the only Prime Minister to have served as the Governor of RBI?
A) P.V. Narsimha Rao
B) Manmohan Singh
C) Lal Bahadur Shastri
D) Indira Gandhi
13) When is the World Braille Day celebrated?
A) 1 January
B) 2 January
C) 3 January
D) 4 January
14) Who was the captain of the winning team of FIFA world cup 2022?
A) Harry Kane
B) Andres Guadardo
C) Lionel Messi
D) Hugo Lloris
15) Which country has the longest written constitution in the world?
- There were 395 articles originally in the Constitution of India.
- Presently 448 articles are there in Constitution.
- The Indian Constitution was originally written in English.
- Prem Behari Narain Raizada wrote the Indian constitution by hand.
- Dr. BR Ambedkar is known as the father of the Indian Constitution.
- Indian Constitution was adopted by the Constituent Assembly of India on 26 November 1949 and became effective on 26 January 1950.
16) The full term of a Lok Sabha is_______.
A) 6 years
B) 5 years
C) 7 years
D) 8 years
17) As per Census 2011, the female literacy rate in India was
A) 60.0 percent
B) 63.0 percent
C) 65.5 percent
D) 68.5 percent
18) Who among the following is NOT a cricketer?
A) Syed Abid Ali
B) Sardara Singh
C) R.P. Singh
D) Dilip Doshi
|Syed Abid Ali||Syed Abid Ali is a former all-rounder Indian cricketer.
He was a lower-order batsman and a medium pace bowler.
|R.P. Singh||Rudra Pratap Singh, commonly as RP Singh, is a former Indian cricketer, who has represented India in Test, One Day Internationals, and Twenty20 International cricket as a left-arm fast-medium bowler.|
|Dilip Doshi||Dilip Rasiklal Doshi is a former Indian cricketer of Gujarati origin who played in 33 Tests and 15 ODIs from 1979 to 1983.|
19) The reaction of sodium sulphate and barium chloride solution is an example of ________.
A) Double displacement reaction
B) Endothermic reaction
C) Single displacement reaction
D) Exothermic reaction
- Double displacement reactions generally take place in aqueous solutions in which the ions precipitate and there is an exchange of ions.
- Example: Na2SO4 + BaCl2 → BaSO4+ 2NaCl
20) ‘NITI’ in NITI Aayog stands for :
A) National Index of Transcending Indian
B) National Institute of Transforming India
C) National Institution for Tracking Indians
D) National Institution for Transforming India
- NITI Aayog:
- NITI Aayog is not a constitutional body.
- It was established on January 1, 2015.
- It is formed in place of the Planning Commission.
- The ex-officio president of this is the Prime Minister.
- It is the premier policy ‘Think Tank’ of the Government of India, providing both directional and policy inputs.
- The NITI Aayog:
- Formed: 1 January 2015
- Headquarters: New Delhi
21) Which two signs need to be interchanged to make the following equation correct?
189 ÷ 27 − 3 + 29 × 2 = 48
A) − and ×
B) + and ×
C) ÷ and −
D) − and +
I. All A are B.
II. All B are C.
I. All A are C.
II. Some C are A.
23) If ‘@’ means ‘addition’, ‘%’ means ‘multiplication’, ‘$’ means ‘division’ and ‘#’ means ‘subtraction’, then find the value of the following expression.
29 @ 128 $ 16 % 7 # 22
A) 47 B) 58
C) 63 D) 23
29 @ 128 $ 16 % 7 # 22
After replacing the signs from left to right and using the BODMAS rule,
= 29 + 128 ÷ 16 × 7 – 22
= 29 + 8 × 7 – 22
= 29 + 56 – 22
= 85 – 22
Hence, “63” is the correct answer.
SSC GD General Studies 2022 Analysis- 11th Jan
Some Memory-based Questions of Shift-1
- Third battle of Panipat
- Current Affairs
- Smallest bone
- National sports of Afghanistan
- Right of Equality
- Who won 2003 Padma Bhushan
- Present Governer of Meghalaya
- First-year plan of India
- kaziranga national park
- Smallest border of India
- Article 14/ 61
- Dance Of Gujarat
- Gandhi-Irwin Pact
Some Memory-based Questions of Shift-2
- Static GK
- National Dance
- Education Minister of 2019
- First-year plan of India
- Present Governer of Meghala
- Article 370
- Dance of Uttar Pradesh
- Prime Minister Jan Dhan Yojna
Some Memory-based Questions of Shift-3
- Current Affair Of April Month
- Fundamental Rights
- When did Chngez khaan Die
- Festival of Jharkhand
- Modhera Sun Temple
- Syed Modi Tournament 2022
- Lakshya Sen
- Water Treaty
SSC GD 11 January 2023 1st & 2nd Shifts Questions and Answers Given Below
1) Who is the present Governor of Meghalaya?
Ans: Brig. (Dr.) Mishra (Retd.) took oath as the Governor of Arunachal Pradesh on 3rd October 2017 and was also given an additional charged as the Governor of Meghalaya and took oath as the Governor of Meghalaya on the 04th October, 2022.
2) Which of the following is not the member of G20?
D) South Africa
- G20 is an international forum for global economic cooperation.
- It has 20 members, and these countries are as follows-Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, and the European Union.
- G20 was formed in 1999
- India is hosting the G-20 Leaders’ Summit in 2023.
- ADB – Asian Development Bank Established on 19 December 1966 Nd ADB now has 68 members.
- G7 – Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, UK and USA.
- SCO– founded in 2001, f China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Pakistan, India and Uzbekistan.
- BBIN Initiative- Bangladesh, Bhutan, India and Nepal, it was founded in 2016.
- BIMSTEC– Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Myanmar, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Thailand
3) In which country FIFA 2022 held?
4) what is the formula of calcium carbonate
5) How many articles are there in Indian Constitution today?