SSC GD 11 January 2023 1st Shift Questions and Answers
SSC GD 11 January 2023 1st Shift Questions and Answers SSC (Staf Selection Service) recruit candidates for the General Duty post of BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, NIA, SSF, SSB, Rifleman. SSC GD is Paramilitary jobs youth very interested to join in this jobs but they don’t have awareness fully that’s reason we provide full details of SSC GD. in this Website we provide General Knowledge and English Exam Review with answers so this is very important so don’t Neglect this questions and answers.
1) Who is the present Governor of Meghalaya?
Ans: Brig. (Dr.) Mishra (Retd.) took oath as the Governor of Arunachal Pradesh on 3rd October 2017 and was also given an additional charged as the Governor of Meghalaya and took oath as the Governor of Meghalaya on the 04th October, 2022.
2) Which of the following is not the member of G20?
D) South Africa
- G20 is an international forum for global economic cooperation.
- It has 20 members, and these countries are as follows-Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, and the European Union.
- G20 was formed in 1999
- India is hosting the G-20 Leaders’ Summit in 2023.
- ADB – Asian Development Bank Established on 19 December 1966 Nd ADB now has 68 members.
- G7 – Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, UK and USA.
- SCO– founded in 2001, f China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Pakistan, India and Uzbekistan.
- BBIN Initiative- Bangladesh, Bhutan, India and Nepal, it was founded in 2016.
- BIMSTEC– Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Myanmar, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Thailand
3) In which country FIFA 2022 held?
4) what is the formula of calcium carbonate
5) How many articles are there in Indian Constitution today?