SSC GD 18 November 2021 1’st Shift Questions and Answers
SSC GD 18 November 2021 1’st Shift Questions and Answers SSC (Staf Selection Service) recruit candidates for the General Duty post of BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, NIA, SSF, SSB, Rifleman. SSC GD is Paramilitary jobs youth very interested to join in this jobs but they don’t have awareness fully that’s reason we provide full details of SSC GD. in this Website we provide General Knowledge and English Exam Review with answers so this is very important so don’t Neglect this questions and answers.
1) Which planet is closest to earth
Ans: Mercury is the nearest planet to Earth—and to every other planet in the solar system
- Mercury does not have any moons or rings.
- Mercury is the smallest planet.
- Mercury is the closest planet to the Sun.
- Your weight on Mercury would be 38% of your weight on Earth.
- A solar day on the surface of Mercury lasts 176 Earth days.
- A year on Mercury takes 88 Earth days.
- Mercury may be seen as an evening “star” near where the sun has set, or as a morning “star” near where the sun will rise.
2) Ranji trophy is associated with which game
Ans: Largely regional in nature, the Ranji Trophy can be summed up as a domestic first class cricket series played by various regional teams against one another.
3) In which year did India become a member of UNO
Ans: 30 October 1945
4) Dandia’ is a popular dance of which state
Ans: state of Gujarat
5) Who is the first prime minister of Pakistan
Ans: Liaquat Ali Khan (1947–1951)