Indian Army General Duty Previous Question Paper-6 Indian Army conducts recruitment rally every year state wise thousands of candidates participate in this ralys In this process lot of members fail in the written exam thats why we provide total previous questions so dont neglect this papers because we prepare based on the previous papers to advanced papers.Indian Army All Subjects questions also given in this article like General Knowledge and General Science and School Maths and All trades Selection process also given below.
Indian Army General Duty Previous Question Paper-6
01. The first to have trade relations with India were the
02. Jesse Owens Global Award is given in the field of
03. The rising of the evening star indicates the
a. South Pole
b. North Pole
04. Seychelles is located in
a. Pacific Ocean
b. Indian ocean
c. Atlantic Ocean
d. Mediterranean Sea
05. The British Government declared for the first time that their intention in India is to gradually establish responsible government through
a. The Regulating Act, 1773
b. The Government of India Act, 1858
c. The Cripps Proposal, 1942
d. The August declaration, 1917
06. The first electric railway was opened in
07. ‘Kathak’ is the shastriya dance of which area?
a. North India
c. Andhra Pradesh
d. Tamil Nadu
08. In which year was the ‘All India Radio’ set up
09. In India, the first television programme was broadcast in
10. Who was the successor of Shivaji?
11. The practice of ‘Sati’ was declared illegal by
a. Lord Cornwallis
b. Lord Bentinck
c. Lord Dalhousie
d. Ram Mohan Roy
12. The Rowlett Act was passed in
a. AD 1913
b. AD 1915
c. AD 1917
d. AD 1919
13. The line joining the places located at the same height from sea level is called
14. Which of the following city of India is famous for trade of diamond
15. Which of the following State of India is the main producer of bauxite?
c. Madhya Pradesh
d. All of these
|General Duty||Click Here|
|Nursing Assistant||Click Here|
|TES(Techical Entry Scheme)||Click Here|
16. Metal of the filament of an electric-bulb is
17. Oxidation displays positive oxidation state in which of the following stuation?
18. Which metal is used in accumulator battery?
19. Laws of electrolysis are given by
20. The pH of a neutral solution at 𝟐𝟓𝟎C is
21. The glass used for making laboratory apparatus is
a. Pyrex glass
b. Hard glass
c. Soft glass
d. Safety glass
22. The intensity of sound that can damage the layer of ear is
a. 20 dB
b. 60 dB
c. 100 dB
d. 160 dB
23. The nucleus of an atom consists of
a. electrons and neutrons
b. electrons and protons
c. protons and neutrons
d. All of the above
24. What is the initial hardening period of quick cement?
a. 5 s
b. 10 min
c. 5 h
d. 5 days
25. Alluvial soil is transferred by which of the following?
26. How is rivet specified?
a. By diameter of the hole
b. By length of stick
c. By width of the top
d. By the product: length of the stick and diameter
27. Washer is used for
b. Nut locking
c. To get rid of vibrations
d. To blind the fabrication work
28. Nuclear sizes are expressed in a unit named
29. The number of moles of solute present in 1 kg of a solvent is called its
30. The spring used in back wheels of the tractor are
a. Helical spring
b. Leaf spring
c. The combination of helical and leaf springs
d. Springs are not used
31. The CGS unit of charges is
a. Stat coulomb
c. Both (a) and (b)
d. None of these
32. The heat required to raise the temperature of body by 1 K is called
a. specific heat
b. thermal capacity
c. water equivalent
d. None of the above
33. What is the reason of fast decay of drill- bit and its incapability to drill the metal?
a. Large clearance angle
b. Absence of body clearance angle
c. Total absence or shortage of lip clearance angle
d. Large cutting angle
34. What is the full form of ‘LASER’?
a. Linear amplified and simulated energy radiations
b. Light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation
c. Light amplified by stimulated emission of radiation
d. Linearly amplified by stimulated energy radiations
35. Radio waves of the frequency 30 MHz to 300 MHz are related to which of the following
a. High frequency band
b. Very high frequency band
c. Ultra-high frequency band
d. Infra high frequency band
36. Which one of the following is not a prime number?
37. What least number must be added to 1056, so that the sum is completely divisible by 23?
38. The least prime number of two digit is
39. Which of the following angles a regular polygon cannot have as the internal angle?
40. P, Q and R can do a piece of work in 24, 30 and 40 days respectively. They start the work together but R leaves 4 days before the completion of the work. In how many days is work done?
a. 11 days
b. 13 days
c. 14 days
d. 15 days
41. 106×106 -94×94 is equal to
42. The area of a circle is 1386 𝒎𝟐. Find its circumference.
a. 444 m
b. 70 m
c. 19 m
d. 132 m
43. A two-digit number is five times the sum of its digits. If 9 is added to the number, the digit’s interchange. Find the sum of the digits.
44. Simple interest of Rs.7500, for 8 years at 6% per annum is
45. A number of two digits is 6 times the sum of its digits. When the sum of its digit is added to the number, the result is 63. What is the number?
46. A rectangular water tank is 5 m high, 3 m long and 2 m wide. How many liters of water can it hold?
47. Out of an earning of Rs 720, Ram spends 65%. His saving is
a. Rs 252
b. Rs 316
c. Rs 350
d. Rs 390
48. A sum of money at simple interest doubles in 7 year. It will become four times in
a. 18 years
b. 21 years
c. 38 years
d. 90 years
49. A man bought 5 shirts at Rs. 450 each, 4 trousers at Rs 750 each and 12 pairs of shoes at Rs 750 each. What is the average expenditure per article?
a. Rs 678.50
b. Rs 800
c. Rs 900
d. Rs 1000
50. To make a solid metallic cylinder of height 45 cm and diameter 4 cm, how many solid spheres of diameter 6 cm will be melted?
Indian Army Official Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in