Indian Army General Duty Previous Exam Paper-7 Indian Army conducts recruitment rally every year state wise thousands of candidates participate in this ralys In this process lot of members fail in the written exam thats why we provide total previous questions so dont neglect this papers because we prepare based on the previous papers to advanced papers.Indian Army All Subjects questions also given in this article like General Knowledge and General Science and School Maths and All trades Selection process also given below.
Indian Army General Duty Previous Exam Paper-7
01. The capital of lakshadweep is
02. The title ‘Devanam priya’ was given to
d. Chandragupta Maurya
03. Who was the founder of sunga dynasty?
04. India is the largest producer of
05. Jog falls is situated on river
06. The number of banks Nationalised in 1969 is
07. Election of Rajya Sabha is held after every
a. 1 years
b. 2 years
c. 6 years
d. 5 years
08. India first took part in Olympic games in the year
09. Delhi became the capital of India in
10. Who was the founder of the French East India Company
d. De La Haye
11. How many Lok Sabha seats belong to Rajasthan?
12. India’s first atomic reactor was
13. How many players are there on each side in the game of Basketball?
14. How much districts are there in Meghalaya?
15. How many Dynes are there in 1 gram weight?
|General Duty||Click Here|
|Nursing Assistant||Click Here|
|TES(Techical Entry Scheme)||Click Here|
16. Where is the Judicature of Orissa?
d. None of the above
17. Where is the permanent secretariat of the SAARC?
b. New Delhi
18. When was Mahatma Gandhi assassinated?
19. When was pottery developed in the Indus Valley?
a. 5000 BC
b. 6000 BC
c. 3500 BC
d. 2600 BC
20. Which is the major mineral found in Punjab?
21. Optical fiber works on the principle of
c. total internal reflection
22. Ozone layer in the upper atmosphere is due to the reactions of?
a. carbon dioxide and oxygen
b. oxygen and ultraviolet rays
c. infra-red rays and ultraviolet rays
d. carbon dioxide and layers of atmosphere
23. The color of an opaque object is due to the color it
24. The speed of light will be minimum while passing through
25. An air bubble in water will act like a
a. convex lens
b. convex mirror
c. concave lens
d. concave mirror
26. Aspirin comes from which of the following?
a. Willow bark
b. Oak tree
27. The medulla oblongata is a part of human?
c. Liver /
d. Sex Organ
28. The largest organ of human body is?
29. Root nodules are commonly found in?
a. leguminous plants
b. parasitic plants
c. epiphytic Plants
d. aquatic plants
30. The vitamin which is generally excreted by human in urine is?
a. Vitamin – A
b. Vitamin – D
c. Vitamin – C
d. Vitamin – E
31. The monomer of polythene is?
a. vinyl chloride
c. ethyl alcohol
d. None of the above
32. The most abundant rare gas in the atmosphere is?
33. The metal that is used as a catalyst in the hydrogenation of oils is?
34. The most malleable metal is?
35. The gas used in the manufacture of vanaspati from vegetable oil is?
d. carbon dioxide
From question 36 to 40, find the next term of the series.
36. AZ, BY, CX, ..
37. DEF, HIJ, MNO, …
38. ab _ aa_ bbb _ aaa_bbba
39. bc _ b _ c _b _ ccb
40. cccbb _ aa _cc _bbbaa_c
41. The square root of 73.96 is
d. None of these
41. The period of 2s
c. 4 ?
42. When a metallic ball bearing is placed inside a cylindrical container of radius 2 cm, the height of the water inside the container increases by 0.6 cm. The radius to the nearest tenth of a centimeter of the ball bearing is
a. 1 cm
b. 1.2 cm
c. 2 cm
d. 0.6 cm
44. If A : B = 6 : 7 and B: C = 8 : 9, then
a. 9 : 6
45. If 3: 5 :: 60 : X. the value of X is
d. None of these
46. The ratio Between 7 months and 7 year is
c. 1: 7
d. 7: 12
47. If a + b = 5 and ab = 6, then the value ?? + ?? is
48. The value of ??????/?????? is
49. 0, 2, 6, 12, 30, …
50. 4, 9, 13, 22, 35, ..
Indian Army Official Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in