Indian Army General Duty Previous Question Paper-5 Indian Army conducts recruitment rally every year state wise thousands of candidates participate in this ralys In this process lot of members fail in the written exam thats why we provide total previous questions so dont neglect this papers because we prepare based on the previous papers to advanced papers.Indian Army All Subjects questions also given in this article like General Knowledge and General Science and School Maths and All trades Selection process also given below.
Indian Army General Duty Previous Question Paper-5
01. Napoleon Bonaparte belonged to.
02. The French Revolution began in the year.
03. Which is the smallest gland in human body?
d. Salivary glands
04. Where is the sahara Desert?
a. South Africa
b. North Africa
05. Red cross was founded by
a. Henry Dunant
b. Baden powell
c. Trygve lie
d. Frederic passy
06. The sunlight takes…minutes to reach coaches the earth,
d. Less than 5 min
07. Who has won Gyan peeth Award for her book Yama?
a. Amrita Preetam
b. Mahadevi Verma
c. Asha Poorna Devi
d. Maheshwari Devi
08. Goa became India’s which state?
09. Paper was introduced in India in the … century.
10. The Baha’i Faith originated in
11. The largest organ in the human body is
12. The first aircraft to fly around the world without refueling was
13. Which Indian was elected as president of General Assembly of UNO?
a. Aruna Asaf Ali
b. Jawaharlal Nehru
c. V K Krishna Menon
d. Vijaya Laxmi Pandit
14. Which of the following was composed by Jayadeva?
b. Gita Govind
c. Ganita Sara
15. Hawa Mahal is in which of the following cities?
|General Duty||Click Here|
|Nursing Assistant||Click Here|
|TES(Techical Entry Scheme)||Click Here|
16. Which of the following is the nuclear fuel of the sun
17. The following perform ignition in diesel engine.
b. Automatic starter
18. Who had formulated the mass- energy equivalence relation, E= 𝒎𝒄𝟐?
a. Max Planck
19. Mental of the filament of an electric-bulb is
20. The intensity of sound that can damage the layer of ear is.
a. 20 dB
b. 60 dB
c. 100 dB
d. 160 dB
21. Find the pair of those numbers which is not alike in property to the other three pairs.
a. 47, 59
b. 61, 73
c. 29, 42
d. 57, 69
22. Glass is made of the mixture of.
a. Quartz and mica
b. Sand and silicates
c. Salt and quartz
d. Sand and salt
23. Which of the following elements substitutes hydrogen from dilute acids?
24. The energy of a particle moving at 5m/s is 125 j. The mass of particle is
a. 4 kg
b. 6 kg
c. 10 kg
d. 25 kg
25. The average liquid content of sewage is usually.
a. 95 to 99 %
b. 75 to 80%
c. 65 to 75%
d. Less than 50%
26. The average life of concrete roads is taken as.
a. 10 years
b. 20 years
c. 30 years
d. 50 years
27. A bridge having its floor supported at the top of structure is called.
a. Through bridge
b. Submersible bridge
c. Deck bridge
d. Floating bridge
28. Washer is used for
b. Nut locking
c. To get rid of vibrations
d. To bind the fabrication work
29. Potential energy of an object standing on a height ‘h’ with mass ‘m’ is
30. Which of the following threads is used for power transmission in one direction?
31. The Ph value of pure water is.
32. The property of metal, which makes it suitable for making it into sheets.
33. To remove ghosts from TV pictures
a. Long transmission line is used
b. Booster is used
c. Transmission line is twisted
d. None of the above
34. Which among the following is used to produce artificial rain?
a. copper oxide
b. carbon monoxide
c. silver iodide
d. silver nitrate
35. If the coil of transformer is made up of of thick wire, then
a. Loss of eddy current will be more
b. Oozing of magnetic will be less
c. Heat loss of joule will rise
d. Heat loss of joule will fall
36. The sides of a rectangle are 8 cm and 6 cm. The corners of the rectangle lie on a circle. Find the area of circle without the rectangle.
a. 30.6 𝑐𝑚2
b. 39 𝑐𝑚2
c. 42.4 𝑐𝑚2
d. 65.3 𝑐𝑚2
37. If 12 men and 18 women can do a work in 1 days, then in how many days will 8 men and 16 women do the same work?
a. 12 days
b. 10 days
c. 14 days
d. 9 days
38. A two-digit number is five times the sum of its digits. If 9 is added to the number, the digits interchange. Find the sum of the digits.
39. It is between 3 pm and 4 pm and the distance between the hour and the minute hands of clock is 18 min space. What time does the clock show?
a. 3:12 pm
b. 3:31 pm
c. 3:27 pm
d. 3:36 pm
40. The value of √𝟒𝟕 is.
41. A person crosses a 600m long street in 5 minutes. What is his speed in km per hour?
42. If 𝒂 + 𝟏/ 𝒂= 𝟔, then 𝒂𝟒 + 𝟏/ 𝒂𝟒 𝒊𝒔
43. A tradesman bought a second hand car for Rs.6000 and spent Rs.500 on its repair. He sold it for Rs.7020 . His gain percent is.
44. Which of the following angles a regular polygon cannot have as the internal Angle?
45. The population of a town is 4.2 x 𝟏𝟎𝟔. If the population increases by 75 per 100 per annum, then what will be population after two years?
46. The SP of a TV set is marked as Rs.17600 including sales tax at the rate of 10% . find the sales tax.
47. A fruit seller had some apples. He sells 40% apples and still has 420 apples. Originally, he had
48. If 5 is deducted from one fifth of a number we get 5. What is the number?
49. 2, 6, 10, 16, 20, 28, ?, 42.
50. 2, 4, 7, 11, 16, 22, ?.
Indian Army Official Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in