Army Nursing Assistant Notification 2022
Army Nursing Assistant Notification 2022 Army Recruitment Rally under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Chennai will be conducted by Recruiting Office, (Headquarters) Chennai from 22 November 2022 to 26 November 2022 at District Sports Complex, Vellore (Tamil Nadu) to enroll eligible candidates into the Army from Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Union Territory of Puducherry (Karaikal, Yanam & Puducherry and Andaman & Nicobar Island (Nicobar, North & Middle Andaman and South Andaman) in Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (NA) / Nursing Assistant Veterinary (NA Vet) category. Candidates will have to apply online only, on the official web site www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 01 October 2022 to 30 October 2022. Admit cards will be issued online after 03 November 2022. Application dates, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Salary, and Job Profile total are given below check now.
Army Nursing Assistant Notification 2022
|Organization||Indian Army Recruitment Rally|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01 -October-2022|
|Ending Date to Apply Online||30 -October-2022|
|Admitcard Release date available||
|Rally Starting dates Feb||22-November-2022|
|Rally End Date||26-November-2022|
|Rally Place||at District Sports
Complex, Vellore (Tamil Nadu)
|CEE for selected candidates||held on 26 Feb 2023|
|Training Duration||10 Week to 06 Months|
|Similar Jobs||Click Here|
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
All Trades Eligibility For this Rally:
|Category||Born Between(Both dates inclusive)||Physical Measurements||Educational Qualification|
Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant(NA)/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary (NA Vet)
|17 ½ -23#
(#Relaxation upto 25 yrs as one time measure)
|165||Proportionate to height and age as per Army, Medical Standard given at para 7 of this
|77+5cm expansion||10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each
Age Limit (As on 01-October-2022 )
- Minimum Age Required : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 23 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 October 2022
- The upper age limit has been relaxed from 21 to 23 years as a onetime measure for the recruiting year 2022-23.
Army All Trades New Syllabus and Pattern:
|Army GD Syllabus And Pattern||Click Here|
|Army Tradesman Syllabus And Pattern||Click Here|
|Army Nursing Syllabus And Pattern||Click Here|
|Army Clerk Syllabus And Pattern||Click Here|
|Army All Trades Syllabus And Pattern||Click Here|
Important Facts Of Agneepath Recruitment Scheme 2022
- The selection of youths will be recruited for short term i.e. 4 years.
- Apart from this, 25 per cent of the soldiers can continue in the army with skill and efficiency. However, this would have been possible if there had been recruitment in the Army at the time.
- Under the Agneepath scheme, the youth will get an annual package of Rs 4.76 lakh for the first year. By the fourth year, the package will be Rs 6.92 lakh. Apart from this, other allowances are also available.
- A service fund of Rs 11.7 lakh will be provided to the youth after 4 years of service. No tax will be levied on this service fund.
- If a firefighter dies in the service of the country, his family members will be entitled to Rs. More than 1 crore will be available. Apart from this, the salary for the rest of the job is also given.
- At the same time, Agniveer will be given up to Rs 44 lakh if anyone is disabled. Apart from this, salary for the rest of the job will also be available.
Indian Army Agniveer Selection Process
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Test
- Written Exam
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Indian Army JCO/OR Conduct PFT Commonly all trades these below events To determine the Physical Fitness Test, the following tests carrying 100 marks are held.
- 1.6 Km Run.
- Pull Ups
- 9 Feet Ditch
1.6 km Running
Every Army Recruitment Rallys Running Is the major Part so Keep good practice for qualify in Grade-I This running candidate have some marks Grades wise.
|1||Up to 5 Min 45 Secs
(Need to qualify)
|Qualify Only||No Marks|
Change in Rally Conduct Procedure Due to COVID.To avoid large gatherings at one place, Candidates will be directed to report to different Report Centres in the close vicinity of main venue District Sports Complex, Vellore (Tamil Nadu). The same will be coordinated by the Recruiting staff once candidates report to rally venue.
Pull-ups is very important to get maximum marks in PFT(Physical Fitness Test) minimum qualify pull-ups is six full details given below.
|1||10 and above||40 Marks|
|6||5 or Below||fail|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|