Latest Army clerk syllabus and pattern explanation actually lot of students fail in the written examination because they does’t focus on the exam when qualified candidates PFT and Medical test then after must know which subject is focus in the examination to get Army job totally given below with trade wise.
Note:Some one calculate getting marks to 200 marks or 100 Marks but in this below table only Calculate for 50 Marks for easy Understanding purpose
but All are same calculation for the merit-list.
|Subjects||No.of.Questions||No.of.Marks||Passing marks in each subject||Total Passing marks|
|General Knowledge||5||5||Min 08 marks||Min 20 marks|
|General English||25||25||Min 08 marks|
- Written Exam consist 50 Marks Question Paper.
- Number of question will be 50 and Two Parts in First part these question will be asked from general knowledge, General Science,Maths,Computer Science in Part-II have English subjest only.
- Each question will carry 1 marks and 0.25 marks will be reduced for every wrong answer.
- Time duration will be 1 hours.
- Candidates need min 20marks to pass not for metit list.
- Every Part got cut-off marks min 08 and Overall Passing marks is 20 Marks.
- In this marks not final After you passed in CEE after you have All india merit list this merit list selected candidates based on the Written exam and PFT.
Note: See also Soldier General Duty syllabus and Exam Pattern Click Here
Latest Army clerk syllabus and pattern:
Genereal knowledge-5 Marks
|Awards & Prizes||National Awards,Gallantry awards,Nobel prizes|
|Terminology||Geographical terms,Economic terms,Astronomical terms,Legal terms|
|Abbreviations||National and International|
|History||Important dates & Battles in india and world History and Lanfmarks of Indian History,National Movement|
|Geography||Solar System, Space exploration,The Earth, Peaks, Deasers, Rivers,,Tallest,Biggest and Longest and Smallest etc|
|Sports||National and International|
|UNO,Indian Armed Forces,Indian Towns,States and UTs,Institutations and Research stations,Festivals of india and World, Indian News Agencies and Dailies, continents and Sub continent, Inventions and Discoveries,Books and Authors,The Workld of plants and animals,Current Affairs and Who is who|
General Science-5 Marks
|Topic & Question Form|
|Human Body- Food and Nutrition,Diseases and Prevention,Vitamins and Their uses.|
|The Question of general Science Consisting of topic related to Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Bsed on Fundamentals and day to day Activities|
|Scientific and Research Institutes in India|
Note: See Also Army Soldier Technical Syllabus and Exam Pattern Click here
- Natural numbers
- Rational/irrational numbers
- Decimal fractions, HCF & LCM
- Square root
- Ratio and proportion
- Percentages, averages, profit & loss, simple and compound interest
- Valume and Area
- Heights and distance
- Height and Distances
- Lines and Angles
Computer Science-5 Marks
- Characteristics of a computer
- Basic applications of a computer
- Components of a Computer system
- Central Processing unit (CPU), Visual Display Unit (VDU), Keyboard
Concept of Memory
- Primary and Secondary Memory
- RAM and ROM, Units of Memory – Byte, Kilobyte, Megabyte, Gigabyte, Terabyte
Input / Output Devices
- Mouse, Joy Stick, Scanner, Microphone, OCR, MICR, Light pen, Barcode Reader, Digital Camera, Printer, Speaker, Plotter
Booting procedure and Storage Devices.
Note: See Also Army Tradesmen Syllabus and Exam Pattern Click Here
1. Parts of Speech.
(b) Noun and Pronoun.
(e) Conjunction and modals.
future time reference
3. Sentence Structure
Type of Sentences
Use of Phrases.
Direct and Indirect speech.
Active and Passive Voice
(a) Idioms and Phrases.
(b) Synonyms and antonyms.
(c) One word substitution.
Note: The above syllabus is not a comprehensive list of topics pertaining to the
subject. At times questions may be asked other than the above topics but definitely
within the syllabus of CBSE
If you want Army Clerk Syllabus With PDF Click Here