Secunderabad Army AOC Recruitment Rally 2022
Secunderabad AOC Agniveer Army Recruitment Rally Army Recruitment Rally under Unit Headquarters Quota for Agniveer General Duty (GD), Agniveer Tradesmen, Agniveer Tech (AE), Best Athletes Enrollment will be held from October 29 to January 15, 2023 at ABC Track, AOC Centre, Secunderabad. Open Category) and Agniveer Clk/SKT (AOC Wards Only) Categories.Application dates, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Salary, and Job Profile total are given below check now.
Secunderabad AOC Army Recruitment Rally 2022
|Organization||Indian Army Recruitment Rally|
|Rally Starting Date||29-October-2022|
|Rally Ending Date||15-Jan-2023|
|Admitcard Release date available||
|Rally Place||Report at AOC Centre, Thapar Stadium, Secunderabad on October 26 at 6 am for sports trials.|
|Training Duration||10 Week to 06 Months|
|Similar Jobs||Click Here|
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
All Trades Eligibility For this Rally:
|Category||Born Between(Both dates inclusive)||Physical Measurements||Educational Qualification|
|Soldier General Duty||17 yrs 6 Month’s to 23 yrs||166||48||77+5cm expansion||Class 10th /Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.|
|Soldier Technical||17 yrs 6 Month’s to 23 yrs||165||48||77+5cm expansion||10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject|
|Soldier Technical(Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)||17 yrs 6 Month’s to 23 yrs||165||48||77+5cm expansion||10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject
Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Science/ Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute/ ITI. Candidates holding Diploma in Civil Engineering are not eligible to apply (No education relaxation for this category is existing presently).
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)||17 yrs 6 Month’s to 23 yrs||162||50||77+5cm expansion||10+2 | Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 600/o marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50o/o in English and Maths/Accounts /Book Keeping in Class Xll is Mandatorv.|
|Soldier Tradesman||17 yrs 6 Month’s to 23 yrs||166||48||77+5cm expansion||(i) Class 8th Simple pass (for Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper). should have scored min 33% in each subject.|
Age Limit (As on 01/10/2022 )
- Minimum Age Required : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 23 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 October 2022
- The upper age limit has been relaxed from 21 to 23 years as a onetime measure for the recruiting year 2022-23.
The best athletes represented in the fields of Boxing, Football, Basketball, Handball, Hockey, Swimming, Wrestling, Athletics, Kabaddi, Cricket can participate along with their certificate. Those who have represented the state or country in national or international competitions in senior or junior level sports can participate. Sports certificates should not be more than two years old as on the date of screening.
Army All Trades New Syllabus and Pattern:
|Army GD Syllabus And Pattern||Click Here|
|Army Tradesman Syllabus And Pattern||Click Here|
|Army Nursing Syllabus And Pattern||Click Here|
|Army Clerk Syllabus And Pattern||Click Here|
|Army All Trades Syllabus And Pattern||Click Here|
Important Facts Of Agneepath Recruitment Scheme 2022
- The selection of youths will be recruited for short term i.e. 4 years.
- Apart from this, 25 per cent of the soldiers can continue in the army with skill and efficiency. However, this would have been possible if there had been recruitment in the Army at the time.
- Under the Agneepath scheme, the youth will get an annual package of Rs 4.76 lakh for the first year. By the fourth year, the package will be Rs 6.92 lakh. Apart from this, other allowances are also available.
- A service fund of Rs 11.7 lakh will be provided to the youth after 4 years of service. No tax will be levied on this service fund.
- If a firefighter dies in the service of the country, his family members will be entitled to Rs. More than 1 crore will be available. Apart from this, the salary for the rest of the job is also given.
- At the same time, Agniveer will be given up to Rs 44 lakh if anyone is disabled. Apart from this, salary for the rest of the job will also be available.
Indian Army Agniveer Selection Process
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Test
- Written Exam
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Indian Army JCO/OR Conduct PFT Commonly all trades these below events To determine the Physical Fitness Test, the following tests carrying 100 marks are held.
- 1.6 Km Run.
- Pull Ups
- 9 Feet Ditch
1.6 km Running
Every Army Recruitment Rallys Running Is the major Part so Keep good practice for qualify in Grade-I This running candidate have some marks Grades wise.
|1||Upto 5 Min 30 Sec||Group-I||60 Marks|
|2||From 5 Min 30 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec||Group-II||48 Marks|
|3||After 5 Min 45 Sec||Fail||Fail|
Change in Rally Conduct Procedure Due to COVID. To avoid large gatherings at one place, Candidates will be directed to report to six (06) different Report Centres in the close vicinity of main venue (Telangana Sports School, Hakimpet). Details of Report Centres will be uploaded on the ‘Join Indian Army’ website separately after issue of admit cards. These Report Centres shall issue Rally Token to the candidates for participation in the Rally. Reporting will only be allowed at the nominated Report Centre for issue of Rally Token.
Pull-ups is very important to get maximum marks in PFT(Physical Fitness Test) minimun qualify pull-ups is six full details given below.
|1||10 and above||40 Marks|
|6||5 or Below||fail|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|