Indian Army Nursing Previous Exam Paper-1 Indian Army conducts recruitment rally every year state wise thousands of candidates participate in this ralys In this process lot of members fail in the written exam thats why we provide total previous questions so dont neglect this papers because we prepare based on the previous papers to advanced papers.Indian Army All Subjects questions also given in this article like General Knowledge and General Science and School Maths and All trades Selection process also given below.
Indian Army Nursing Previous Exam Paper-1
01. Which was the first metal to be used by man
02. The Indus valley civilization was discovered in
03. Use of plough has been evidenced at
4. The Aryans came to India from.
a. Central Asia
b. Eastern Europe
c. South Pole
d. South-East Asia
05. With which religion is ‘kaivalya’ associated?
06. Which of the following rules did not embrace Buddhism?
07. The title ‘Devanam priya’ was given to
a. Chandragupta Maurya
08. The strategy of ‘divide and rule’ was adopted by
a. Lord Minto
b. Lord Wellesley
c. Lord Curzon
d. Both (a) and (b)
09. Delhi became the capital of India in
10. In which Session of congress, this organization splitted
a. Surat, 1907
b. madras, 1927
c. Lahore, 1929
d. Gaya, 1922
|General Duty||Click Here|
|Nursing Assistant||Click Here|
|TES(Techical Entry Scheme)||Click Here|
11. India is the largest producer of
12. On which river, the Ukai dam has been constructed?
13. Which state capital is situated on the river Ganga?
14. Jog falls is situated on river
15. The Ghana bird sanctuary is located in
a. Madhya Pradesh
c. Tamil Nadu
16. The climate best suited for horticulture is
17. Which is the world’s largest desert?
d. Taklamakan Desert
18. The Shivasamudram falls is on a. Subernarekha
c. None of these
19. Which of the following is not a Rabi crop?
20. Which of the following is a cash crop?
21. Nucleus was first discovered by
a. Robert Koch
c. Robert Brown
22. The biggest cell is
a. Hen egg
b. Human egg
c. Ostrich egg
d. Kidney cell
23. Which of the following is a cold blooded animal?
24. Father of Genetics is
25. The fundamental unit of heredity is
26. Mendel worked on
a. Garden pea plant
b. Grand plant
c. Maize plant
27. Number of chromosomes in man is
28. Dr. Hargobind Khorana has been awarded Noble Prize for research on
a. Oral contraceptive
c. Genetic code
29. DNA structure was discovered by
b. Watson and Fraancis Crick
c. Hargobind Khorana
30. The two strands of DNA are
a. Similar and complementary
b. Anti-parallel and complementary
c. Anti-parallel and non-complementary
d. None of the above
31. Which one of the following is not a physical change?
a. Evaporation of water.
b. Sublimation of ??4??
c. ??2 turns lime water milky
d. Distillation of alcohol
32. Photochemical reaction takes place in the presence of
b. light radiation
33. A chemical change does not occur when
a. iron rusts
b. turning of lime water milky by ??2
c. burning of gases
d. water boils
34. Reactions accompanied by absorption of heat are called
35. Which one of the following is not a physical property of matter?
d. Electrical conductivity
36. Neutrons can be found in atoms of all elements except
37. The smallest particle in which matter can exist is called
a. An ion
b. An atom
c. A molecule
d. An element
38. Which of the following is not an element?
39. Isotopes of an element have
a. The same atomic number
b. The same atomic weight
c. The same atomic weight but different atomic number
d. Different atomic number
40. Which of the following is a compound?
41. The least prime number is
42. What is the total number of prime number less than 100?
43. The number 649578 is divisible by
44. Which of the following fraction is not equal to the other three?
45. 1/5 – 1/9 =?
46. The sum of the fraction 2/3, 4/3 and 6/18 is
47. The square root of 73.96 is
d. None of these
48. A number is 64 times the square of its reciprocal. The number is
49. The least number which must be subtracted to 4931 to make it a perfect square, is
50. Complete surd form of 3/4 √ ?? is
More Army Previous Question Papers Click Here