Indian Army Nursing Previous Exam Paper-3 Indian Army conducts recruitment rally every year state wise thousands of candidates participate in this ralys In this process lot of members fail in the written exam thats why we provide total previous questions so dont neglect this papers because we prepare based on the previous papers to advanced papers.Indian Army All Subjects questions also given in this article like General Knowledge and General Science and School Maths and All trades Selection process also given below.
Indian Army Nursing Previous Exam paper-3
01. The concept of five year plans in India was introduced by
a. Lal bahadur shastri
b. Indira gandhi
c. Jawaharlal nehru
d. Lord mountbatten
02. The contribution of agriculture to India’s
d. None of these
03. What is the animal insignia of the RBI?
04. The number of banks nationalized in 1969 is
05. Which of the following is the banker of the banks?
06. When was, the RBI taken over by the government?
07. The national stock exchange functions from
a. New delhi
08. At tax, which is paid by the person on whom the tax is incident is called a
a. Local tax
b. Direct tax
c. Indirect tax
09. After textiles India’s second important industry is
c. Iron and steel
10. Which of the following industries was started first in India?
|General Duty||Click Here|
|Nursing Assistant||Click Here|
|TES(Techical Entry Scheme)||Click Here|
Army Nursing Syllabus and Pattern
Army GD 10Years Previous Exam Papers
11. Who wrote the book’ A passage to India?
a. Minoo masani
b. Jawaharlal nehru
c. E.M. Forster
d. Victor banerjee
12. The song ‘Bande Mataram ‘was originally composed in
13. India First took part in the Olympic games in the year
14. The next football world cup is scheduled to be held in
15. Which of the following is a pair of names of the same game?
16. Where is Indian of petroleum located?
17. The paratroopers training school of Indian air force is located at
18. ‘National defense college ‘ is located at
b. New Delhi
19. Where is salar jung museum situated?
20. The headquarter of ILO IS located
21. Stem is modified into cladode
22. Verticillaster type of inflorescence is found in
23. The portion of DNA which contains information for an entire polypeptide is called
24. Virus consists of
a. Nucleic acid and protein
b. Nucleic acid
d. None of these
25. The hormone present in the liquid endosperm of coconut is
26. An example of short day plant is
27. The ovary after fertilization is converted into
28. An egg laying mammal is
29. The largest subunit of prokaryotic ribosomes is
30. Initiation codon for methionine is
31. Who proposed first atomic theory?
b. De Broglie
c. John Dalton
32. pH of blood is?
33. pH of water is
34. Which one of the following is the softest?
35. Which have the maximum density?
36. The most abundant rare gas in the atmosphere is
37. The ore which is found in abundance in India is
38. The inherited traits of an organism are controlled by
a. RNA molecules
c. DNA molecules
39. The heat energy produced when the human body metabolizes 1 gram of fat is
a. 30 KJ
b. 1 KJ
c. 39 KJ
d. 29 KJ
40. What are the number of moles of ???which contains 16g of oxygen?
a. 0.5 mole
b. 0.2 mole
c. 0.4 mole
d. 0.25 mole
41. The value of 5√(???)? is
d. None of these
42. The value of log √? (32) is
43. The mean of first ten odd natural numbers is
44. The mean of first ten prime numbers is
45. The average of the height of 5 students having height 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 is
46. HCF of 160, 165 and 305 is
47. LCM of 28, 35, 56, 84 is
48. The HCF and LCM of two numbers are 4 and 48 respectively. If one of these numbers is 12, the other number is.
49. ? : 3 : : 12 : 4
50. The fourth proportional to 25, 15 and 40 is
c. None of these
Indian Army Nursing Previous Exam Paper-1
Indian Army Nursing Previous Exam Paper-2
Indian Army Nursing Previous Exam Paper-4
Indian Army Nursing Previous Exam Paper-5