Indian Army Clerk Previous Exam Paper-2 Indian Army conducts recruitment rally every year state wise thousands of candidates participate in this ralys In this process lot of members fail in the written exam thats why we provide total previous questions so dont neglect this papers because we prepare based on the previous papers to advanced papers.Indian Army All Subjects questions also given in this article like General Knowledge and General Science and School Maths and Computer Science All trades Selection process also given below.
Indian Army Clerk Previous Exam Paper-2
01. Who was the founder of the French East India Company?
d. De La Haye
02. Delhi became the capital of India in
03. Which is the most fertile soil among the following
a. Black Soil
b. Red Soil
c. Laterite Soil
d. Alluvial Soil
04. Which State has the largest coast line
b. Tamil Nadu
d. Andhra Pradesh
05. Which of the following is the banker of the banks
06. Which of the following is the largest public sector organization in India?
a. Bharat petroleum
b. Steel Authority of India
c. Indian Oil Corporation
d. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
07. Chief Minister of a state is responsible to
b. Legislative Assembly
c. Prime Minister
d. Rajya Sabha
08. The executive authority of the union is vested in the constitution by the
a. Prime Minister
d. Union Legislature
09. Who is the first woman space tourist?
a. Sunita Williams
b. Naina Amari
c. Anousheh Ansari
d. Sunita Narayan
10. Which of the following test helps in diagnosis of cancer?
b. Urine test
c. Blood test
d. Biopsy test
|General Duty||Click Here|
|Nursing Assistant||Click Here|
|TES(Techical Entry Scheme)||Click Here|
Directions (Q.No. 11-15) Some parts of the sentence have errors and some are correct. Find out which part of the sentence has an error corresponding to the appropriate letter (a), (b) and (c). If a sentence is free from error, marks the answer (d).
11. A large sign near (a)/ the entrance warns the visitors (b)/ to beware about bears (c)/ No error (d)
12. I told him (a)/ that I availed (b) / the opportunity (c)/ No error (d)
13. It is time (a)/ we should have done (b)/ something useful (c)/ No error (d)
14. I think (a)/ he owns an expensive (b)/ painting by Hussain (c)/ No error (d)
15. He will tell you (a)/ about it when (b)/ he will come back (c) No error (d)
Directions (Q.No. 16-20) In the question, sentences are given with blanks to be filled in with an appropriate words(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative out of the four.
16. For a child, a blow ………… self- esteem is a terrible thing
17. It is our duty to get ………. the truth
18. He told me that he ………… watching the movie
a. is finished
b. was finished
c. had finished
d. not finished
19. I do my work ………… carefully to make mistakes
20. He is very good ………… making stories
Directions (Q.No. 21 – 25) In these questions, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word.
Directions (Q.No. 26 – 30) In each sentence give below, one word has been printed in bold. Below the sentence, four words are suggested one of which can replace the word printed in bold without changing the meaning of the sentence. Find out the appropriate word in each case.
26. In a hole below a mango tree, a snake was Staying
27. It was a useless attempt on her part to appear in the examination
28. He is going to destroy you
29. He was confident that his plan would work well
30. This is proper time to eat food
|S.no||Free Online Test||Click|
|01||Airforce Group-Y||Click Here|
|02||Airforce Group-X||Click Here|
|03||Navy MR||Click Here|
|04||Navy AA/SSR||Click Here|
|05||General Knowledge||Click Here|
31. The numbers 𝒙, 𝒙 + 2, 𝒙 + 4 are all prime, so 𝒙 is
32. 8/1000 + 7/100 + 5/10 =?
33. The least number which must be subtracted from 2361 to make it a perfect square, is
34. The average of 20 values is 18. If 3 is subtracted from each of the value, then the new average will be
35. If 3 : 5 : : 60 : x. The value of x is
c. None of these
36. What percentage is 390 g of 1 kg 500 g?
a. 26 %
b. 20 %
c. 25 %
d. 22 %
37. By selling a cycle for Rs.330, a man gains 10%. What is the cost price of the cycle?
a. Rs 200
b. Rs 300
c. Rs 400
d. Rs 500
38. The simple interest on a certain sum for 5 years at 8% per annum is Rs.20 less than the simple interest on the same sum for 3 years and 4 months at 18 % per annum. What is the sum is?
d. None of these
39. A and B can do a job in 2 days. If A alone can do the same job in 6 days. How many days will be taken by B to do the job alone?
a. 1 days
b. 2 days
c. 3 day
d. 4 days
40. The length of a tunnel, which a train 90 m long, travelling at 48 km/h, can cross in 21s is
a. 180 m
b. 280 m
c. 190 m
d. 290 m
41. Which of the following are parts of the CPU
d. Both ‘a’ and ‘c’
42. What are the units used to count the speed of a printer?
43. What is the other name for a LAN Card?
b. Network Connector
d. Internet Card
44. A floppy disk rotates at
a. 1000 rpm
b. 100 rpm
c. 2000 rpm
d. 360 rpm
45. A group of 4 bits is called
d. None of these
46. Memory variables are temporarystorage place for pieces of
d. None of these
47. A computer’s main memory is called
b. computer memory
48. RAM is used as small memory since it is ………….
b. very costly
c. of low capacity
d. None of these
49. Which of the following does not represent I/O device?
a. Speaker which beeps
50. Storage of 1kb means which of the following number of bytes?