Indian Airforce Group Y Recruitment Rally 2023 Indian Air Force offers opportunities for UNMARRIED INDIAN MALE CANDIDATES from all the districts of States mentioned in selection programme to join the IAF as Agniveervayu (Musician). The Recruitment Test will be held at 11 ASC, Guwahati and 12 ASC, Air Force Station, Begumpet, Secunderabad as per the following selection programme given below. Application dates, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Salary, and Job Profile total are given below check now.
Indian Airforce Group Y Recruitment Rally 2023
|Rally End Date||15-September-2023|
|Rally Schedule||FROM 12-September-2023 TO 15-September-2023|
|Date of Written Exam||Same Day As Rally|
|Publishing of PSL||14-Nov-2023|
|Download UFJ APP||Click Here|
Selection Programme for Rally at 12 ASC, Begumpet, Secunderabad
Selection Programme for Rally at 11 ASC, Borjhar, Guwahati
Note: The recruitment test shall be conducted from 6 AM onwards as per the details given above. Only candidates fulfilling eligibility conditions and domicile requirements [as mentioned at Para 1 (a) & (b)], reporting at 11 ASC, Guwahati (rally venue) upto 10 AM (cut–off time) on 12 September 2023 & 15 September 2023 and at 12 ASC, Begumpet, Secunderabad (rally venue) upto 10 AM (cut–off time) on 12 September 2023 & 15 September 2023 shall be permitted to appear in the recruitment test.
Date of Birth
- Candidates born between 26 Dec 2002 and 26 Jun 2006 (both days inclusive) are eligible to appear in the Recruitment Rally.
Educational Qualification and Musical Proficiency
- Passed Matriculation/ 10th or equivalent with minimum pass marks from any Govt recognized School/ Board.
Candidates must have proficiency in music with accuracy in tempo, pitch and singing one complete song. They should be able to perform
one preparatory tune and any of the notations i.e. Staff notation/ Tablature/ Tonic Solfa/ Hindustani/ Carnatic, etc. Candidates must be able to tune individual instruments (in case of instruments require tuning) and match unknown notes on vocal or instruments.
- Candidates must have proficiency in playing any one instrument from list A or B.
|List – A||List – B|
Musical Experience Certificate
- Candidates should have any one of the following experience certificate
- Grade 5th or equivalent or above in one instrument from a recognized music institute such as TCL or RSM, KM Music Conservatory,
Bangalore School of Music, TSM, GMI, Berklee School of Music etc.
- Diploma or equivalent in the field of music for candidates performing Hindustani or Carnatic Classical Music from any recognized
- Certificate of participation/ awards presented at various events. For such candidates’ performance/ playing of blowing instruments with
staff notation as mentioned in Educational QRs.
Airforce Group-Y conduct selection process four phases if you qualified each and every phase after you will be get call-up letter to training.
- Proficiency Test in Playing Musical Instruments
- English Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Adaptability Test-II
- Medical Test
|1||162 cm||5 cm expansion||Weight should be proportionate to height and age as applicable for IAF|
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
In this pace-II Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of
|1||1.6 km Running||
English Written Test
- Candidates who qualify Proficiency Test in playing musical instruments will be subjected to English Written Test. The Written Test will be objective type and question paper shall be in English. Answers are to be annotated on OMR sheet. Detailed procedure shall be explained before conduct of the examination. Duration of the written test will be 30 minutes and shall comprise of English (30 questions) as per Matriculation/ 10th CBSE syllabus. CANDIDATES ARE TO QUALIFY IN ENGLISH PAPER. Results of the written test shall be declared on the same day.
Marking Pattern for Written Test (Objective):-
(a) 01 mark for every correct answer.
(b) Nil (0) marks for un-attempted question.
All candidates who pass PFT test will have to undertake Adaptability Test-II as per policy in vogue. Adaptability Test-II
is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the Military way of life.
Candidates who qualify Adaptability Test-2 shall be medically examined in the month of February 2023 at SMC, Air Force Station Tambaram, Chennai. Medical Examination shall be conducted by Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and policy in vogue on subject issue. Medical examination would also include Baseline Investigation of:-
(a) Blood Haemogram – Hb, TLC, DLC
(b) Urine RE/ME
(i) Blood Sugar Fasting & PP
(ii) Serum Cholesterol
(iii)Urea, Uric acid, Creatinine
(iv)LFT- Serum Bilurubin, SGOT, SGPT
(d) X- Ray chest (PA view)
(e) ECG (R)
(f) Any other test necessary in the opinion of the Medical Office.
Publishing of PSL
The Provisional Select List (PSL) will be displayed at 11 ASC, VIP Chowk, Borjhar, Guwahati and 12 ASC, Air Force
Station, Begumpet, Secunderabad on 14 November 2023. Display list will also be available at Central Airmen Selection Board web portal
https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in. The inclusion of names of the candidates in the PSL depends upon the performance of the candidates in the rally. INCLUSION OF NAME IN THE PSL DOES NOT GUARANTEE AUTOMATIC ENROLMENT. Enrolment is strictly in order of merit from the PSL subject to medical fitness, availability of vacancies, not exceeding the age of 21 years as on date of enrolment and meeting other laid down eligibility criteria as and when called for enrolment. The validity of PSL shall be 06 months from the date of display and shall be applicable only for Agniveervayu Intake No. 02/2023.
Documents for IAF Rally
- (a) HB Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Glue Stick, Stapler and Black & Blue Ball Point Pen for writing.
- (b) Ten un-attested recent (not taken before six months) passport size colour photographs (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
- (c) Original and four self-attested photo copies of matriculation passing certificate (required for Date of Birth verification).
- (d) Original and four self-attested photocopies of 10+2/Intermediate/XII or equivalent examination passing certificate and mark sheet.
- (f) Original and four self-attested photocopies of Domicile Certificate (or) Original and four self-attested photocopies of duly filled Son of Air Force Personnel (SOAFP) Certificate (format available on AFNET CASB webpage) for Sons of Serving Air Force Personnel (or) Original and four self-attested photocopies of Service Book/Discharge Book/Causality Service Certificate/Service Particular certificate (issued from DPO-3/DAV, as applicable) in case of Officer/Airmen/NCs(E) and a certificate duly signed by OIC Civil Admin and countersigned by CO/C Adm O of the last served unit, in case of civilians for sons of retired/deceased/discharged Air Force personnel and proof of minimum stay of one year.
- (g) NOC in original and four self-attested photocopies from the employer for candidates presently serving in any government organization (if applicable).
- (h) Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate (if applicable).
Pay & Allowances
During training, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month shall be paid. On completion of training the starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay including Military Service Pay (MSP) is Rs. 26,900/- per month. In addition, dearness allowance (as applicable) which, in subsequent years, may rise as per the career progression of the individual.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Application Form||No Application|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|
Today All Govt and Private Jobs Updates
|Airforce Rally||Various||Click Here||12-Sep-2023|
|Coastguard HQ Chennai||Various||Click Here||18-Sep-2023|
|Coastguard HQ Mumbai||Various||Click Here||04-Sep-2023|
|India Posts GDS||30041||Click Here||23-August-2023|
|SSC Stenographer||1207||Click Here||23-August-2023|
|IBPS PO||3049||Click Here||21-August-2023|
|IBPS SO||1402||Click Here||21-August-2023|
|Navy SSC||35||Click Here||20-August-2023|
|RRC SECR ALP||1016||Click Here||21-August-2023|
|AAI JE||342||Click Here||04-Sep-2023|
|EMRS Hostel Warden||669||Click Here||18-August-2023|
|EMRS TGT||5660||Click Here||18-August-2023|
|Sub-Inspector Delhi Police||1876||Click Here||17-Aug-2023|
|SSC JE||1324||Click Here||16-August-2023|
|Railway STA||93||Click Here||28-August-2023|
|Indian Airforce||3500+||Click Here||20-August-2023|
|WCL||1191||Click Here||16- Sep-2023|
|NCL HEMM||338||Click Here||31-August-2023|
|AWES Army||Various||Click Here||10-Sep-2023|
|MES Army||41822||Click Here||Upcoming|
|IRB GD||Various||Click Here||Upcoming|
|Railway Jobs||Various||Click Here||Upcoming|