RRB Group D Notification 2023 Full Details The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts the RRB Group D exam every year. Lakhs of candidates participate in the RRB Group D exam to fulfill their aspirations of getting a government job. Knowing the selection process is very important that comes to mind after completing the application process. The RRB Group D selection process includes 3 stages namely Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/Document Verification (DV), and Medical Examination. Go through the below article for the details of the RRB Group D Selection Process 2023. Education qualification, Age limit, Written test, Selection Process, and Merit list, totally given below Check Now.
RRB Group D Notification 2023 Full Details
|Organization||RRB Group D|
|Notification||RRB Group D|
|Online Application Starting Date||To be announced|
|Last Date to Apply Online||To be announced|
|Last date for application fee payment through challan||To be announced|
|Date of Availability of Admit Card||Before Exam|
|Application status||To be announced|
|Exam Date & City||To be announced|
|RRB Group D DV/ Medical Fitness Test||To be announced|
|Answer key||To be announced|
|Final Result||To be announced|
|Similar Jobs||Click Here|
- General category candidates within the age group of 18 to 33 years are eligible to apply for RRB Group D. Other category candidates such as OBC/ SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD will get age relaxations as usual.
The crucial date of age-limit will be calculated with reference.
|03||PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|04||PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|05||PwD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.|
- The educational qualifications that an RRB Group D applicant must possess are:
1. Class 10th pass certificate, or
2. ITI degree or diploma.
- For UR, OBC: – 500
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ PwD/ Women/ Minorities/ Transgender and EBC – Rs. 250
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
- Stage 1: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Stage 2: Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Stage 3: Document Verification (DV)
- Stage 4:Medical Examination.
Syllabus and Pattern of CBT:
The Computer Based Test (CBT) consists of questions on Arithmetic, Reasoning, and General Awareness. The total marks allotted for the exam is 120 and the time duration is 90 minutes.
|General Science||25||25||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20||20|
- The exam will be an online-based examination (CBT).
- The examination duration will be 90 Minutes and 120 Minutes for eligible PwBD candidates accompanied with Scribe.
- There will be negative marking and 1/3 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories:
- OBC(Non creamy layer)-30%,
- This percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PwBD candidates in case of a shortage of PwBD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
After having completed the RRB/RRC Group D CBT, the next step in the E selection process is the RRB/RRC Group D Physical Efficiency Test (PET). The candidates wishing to appear for the RRB/RRC Group D will have to prove their physical prowess also. There are two major sections in the Physical efficiency test and specific to both the male and female gender.
|Stages||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
RRB Group D Posts and Department
RRB Group D Salary
|Official Website||Click Here >>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|Download UFJ APP||JOIN HERE>>|