Airforce Non-Combatants Agniveer Notification 20233 The information contained in this document is for the reference of candidates who wish to apply for the “Agniveervayu Non-Combatant” option in 01/2023 intake under the Agnipath Scheme. Candidates can apply from 19th August and the last date to apply is kept as 1st September 2023, this time there is a new change in this recruitment, both males and females can apply. Read the full notification for more details and apply only after the application dates, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Salary, and Job Profile total are given below check now.
Airforce Non-Combatants Agniveer Notification 2023
|Organization||Indian Airforce Notification|
|Post Name||Hospitality Stream. and Housekeeping Stream|
|Application Last Date||01-Sep-2023|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Exam Dates||Available Soon|
|Similar Jobs||Click Here|
- All Candidate: 0/-
- Mode of Payment: Offline
- Minimum Age : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age : 21 Years (Tentative)
- Candidate born between 28 Dec 2002 and 28 Jun 2006 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation / Equivalent examination from “Education Boards recognized by Central, State and UT as on date of registration shall only be considered”.
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Stream Suitability Test (SST)
- Document verification
- Medical examination
|2||Reasoning & General Awareness||10|
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
In this pace-II Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of
|1.6 km Running||6.30 minutes|
|Push-ups||10 Push-ups within 01 minute|
|Sit-ups||10 Sit-ups within 01 minute|
|Squats||20 Squats within 01 minute|
Stream Suitability Test (SST)
The Stream Suitability Test (SST) shall be qualifying in nature and a certain ratio of candidates, in order of merit, who have passed written test and PFT may be administered this test. Candidate Should be willing to undergo training and perform any tasks in the stream and score a min of 50% aggregate (15 marks) to qualify in SST. Unwillingness to perform any specific tasks associated with the steam will lead to disqualification of the candidate in SST.
(a) Unwillingness to perform any of the tasks in the stream will lead to disqualification of the candidate in SST.
- Demonstrated aptitude for tasks associated with cooking including cutting of meat / vegetable / fish, handling of kitchen
equipment, Preparation of dishes, and presentation of food.
- Knowledge of sanitation and hygiene requirements of kitchen / dining hall and Inclination/attitude to maintain same.
- Demonstrated aptitude to serve food/water/beverages.
- Personal hygiene and appearance.
- Common knowledge of cooking appliances and kitchen fire/safety precautions.
- Demonstrated ability to sweep floors / roads, clean bathrooms / commodes/ urinals.
- Demonstrated ability to cut grass, water garden and dig trenches.
- Demonstrated ability to wash utensils.
- Demonstrated performance in any one of the following: –
- Washing and ironing of clothes.
- Hair cutting/dressing / shampooing with required hand & eye coordination.
- Stitching of leather items/proficiency as mochi.
- Tailoring/knowledge of fabrics/design and pattern-cutting skills.
Agnipath Scheme 2022 Salary Structure
Mandatory Medical Standards. General Medical Standards for AGNIVEER VAYU are as follows:-
(a) Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
(b) Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
(c) Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
(d) Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable. Visual requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
(e) Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
(f) Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
Medical examination would also include baseline investigation of:-
- (a) Blood Haemogram – Hb, TLC, DLC
- (b) Urine RE/ME
- (c) Biochemistry :- (i) Blood Sugar Fasting & PP (ii) Serum Cholesterol (iii) Urea, Uric acid,Creation (iv) LFT—Serum Bilirubin, SGOT, SGPT
- (d) X- Ray chest (PA view) (e) ECG (R) (f) Tests for Narcotic Drug and Psychotropic Substance Abuse.
- (g) Any other test necessary in the opinion of the Medical Officer.
Pay, Allowances and Allied Benefits:
Agniveer package for persons registered under the scheme is Rs. 30,000 / – per month with fixed annual increments. In addition, risk and hard ship, dress and travel allowances are paid.
Life Insurance Cover:
Life insurance cover for firefighters is Rs. 48 lakhs for their engagement period as firefighters in IAF.
‘Agniveer’ Skill Certificate:
At the end of the engagement period, firefighters are presented with a detailed skill-set certificate highlighting the level of skills and competencies they have acquired during their engagement period.
Ex-Agniveers enrolled for 4 Years:
Ex-combatants selected to enlist in the IAF as regular cadres after the completion of 4 years will be governed by the current Terms and Conditions of Service of Airmen / NCs (E) of the Indian Air Force as amended from time to time.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|