Indian Airforce Group Y Recruitment Rally 2023 Indian Air Force offers opportunities for MALE INDIAN / GORKHA (A SUBJECT OF NEPAL) CITIZENS from States of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Meghalaya, Sikkim, West Bengal, Odisha, Chhattisgarh and Jharkhand to join the IAF as Airmen in the Group ‘Y’, Medical Assistant trade. The Recruitment Test will be held at Air Force Station Barrackpore, 24 Parganas (North), West Bengal as per the selection programme given below. Application dates, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Salary, and Job Profile total are given below check now.
Indian Airforce Group Y Recruitment Rally 2023
|Rally End Date||19-September-2023|
|Rally Schedule||FROM 12-September-2023 TO 19-September-2023|
|Date of Written Exam||Same Day As Rally|
|Publishing of PSL||14-Nov-2023|
|Download UFJ APP||Click Here|
Indian Airforce Group Y Recruitment Rally Schedule
|Group ‘Y’ / Medical Assistant||
||All the districts of States of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Meghalaya, Sikkim and West Bengal|
|Group ‘Y’/ Medical Assistant||
||All the districts of States of Odisha, Chhattisgarh and
|Group ‘Y’/ Medical Assistant (For candidates holding Diploma / B.SC in Pharmacy)||
||All the districts of States of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Meghalaya, Sikkim, West Bengal, Odisha, Chhattisgarh and Jharkhand|
Note: The recruitment test shall be conducted from 6 AM onwards as per the details given above. Only candidates fulfilling the domicile requirements (as mentioned at Para 1) and eligibility conditions, reporting at Air Force Station Barrackpore, 24 Parganas (North), West Bengal (rally venue) upto 10 AM (cut–off time) on 12 September 2023, 15 September 2023 and 18 September 2023 shall be permitted to appear in the recruitment test.
|Group ‘Y’/ Medical Assistant (For candidates holding Diploma / B.SC in Pharmacy)||
Note-1: Education Boards (for 10+2 or equivalent) listed in Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) website as members, shall only be permitted.
Note-2: Exact aggregate percentage of marks before decimal as written in the marks sheet of 10+2/Intermediate/Equivalent/Diploma/B.Sc in Pharmacy OR calculated as per the rules of concerned Education Board shall only be considered (For example 49.99% should be taken as 49% and not to be rounded off to 50%).
Marital Status and Date of Birth
(a) Medical Assistant trade: Candidate should be unmarried and born between 26 Dec 2002 and 26 Dec 2006 (both dates inclusive).
(b) Medical Assistant trade (with Diploma / B.Sc in Pharmacy):
- Unmarried candidate should be born between 26-Dec-1999 and 26-Dec-2004 (both dates inclusive).
- Married candidate should be born between 26-Dec-1999 and 26-Dec-2002 (both dates inclusive).
Airforce Group-Y conduct selection process four phases if you qualified each and every phase after you will be get call-up letter to training.
- Documents Verification
- Physical Fitness Test
- Written Test
- Medical Test
|1||152.5 cm||5 cm expansion||55 kg|
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
In this pace-II Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of
|1||1.6 km Running||
- All candidates who qualify PFT shall undertake Written Test on the same day.
- The Written Test will be objective type and question paper shall be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper.
- Answers are to be annotated on OMR sheet.
- Detailed procedure shall be explained before conduct of the examination.
- Duration of the written test will be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English (20 questions) as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA) (30 questions).
Airforce Group-Y(Non-Technical) Syllabus:
|2||Reasoning & General Awareness||30|
Marking Pattern for Written Test (Objective):-
(a) 01 mark for every correct answer.
(b) Nil (0) marks for un-attempted question.
(c) 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer or choosing more than one option as answer.
Adaptability Test- 1
All candidates who pass the Written Test will have to undertake Adaptability Test-1 on the same or subsequent day depending on the local conditions. Adaptability Test-1 is to assess suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather and operational conditions.
Adaptability Test- 2
All candidates who pass Adaptability Test-1 will have to undertake Adaptability Test-2 as per policy in vogue. Adaptability Test-2 is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the Military way of life.
Note: The question paper is a confidential document of Indian Air Force. All candidates to note and understand that access to the question
paper is permitted only during the examination. Question paper in any form whatsoever will not be provided to the candidate after
Candidates who qualify Adaptability Test-2 shall be medically examined in the month of February 2023 at SMC, Air Force Station Tambaram, Chennai. Medical Examination shall be conducted by Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and policy in vogue on subject issue. Medical examination would also include Baseline Investigation of:-
(a) Blood Haemogram – Hb, TLC, DLC
(b) Urine RE/ME
(i) Blood Sugar Fasting & PP
(ii) Serum Cholesterol
(iii)Urea, Uric acid, Creatinine
(iv)LFT- Serum Bilurubin, SGOT, SGPT
(d) X- Ray chest (PA view)
(e) ECG (R)
(f) Any other test necessary in the opinion of the Medical Office.
Publishing of PSL
The Provisional Select List (PSL) will be displayed at 4 Airmen Selection Centre, Barrackpore, 24 Paragnas (North), West Bengal on 14 Nov 2023 (Separate PSL will be published for Diploma / B.Sc in Pharmacy holders). Display list will also be available at Central Airmen Selection Board web portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in. The inclusion of names of the candidates in the PSL depends upon the performance of the candidates in the rally. INCLUSION OF NAME IN THE PSL DOES NOT GUARANTEE AUTOMATIC ENROLMENT. Enrolment is strictly in order of merit from the PSL subject to medical fitness, availability of vacancies, not exceeding the age of 21 years for candidates with 10+2 / Intermediate / Equivalent including non-vocational course and 24 Years for candidates holding Diploma / B.Sc in Pharmacy, on date of enrolment and meeting other laid down eligibility criteria as and when called for enrolment. The validity of PSL shall be 06 months from the ate of display and shall be applicable only for Airmen Intake No. 02/2023.
Documents for IAF Rally
- (a) HB Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Glue Stick, Stapler and Black & Blue Ball Point Pen for writing.
- (b) Ten un-attested recent (not taken before six months) passport size colour photographs (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
- (c) Original and four self-attested photo copies of matriculation passing certificate (required for Date of Birth verification).
- (d) Original and four self-attested photocopies of 10+2/Intermediate/XII or equivalent examination passing certificate and mark sheet.
- (e) Original and four self-attested photocopies passing certificate and mark sheet of B.SC/Diploma in Pharmacy, if applicable.
- (f) Original and four self-attested photocopies of Domicile Certificate (or) Original and four self-attested photocopies of duly filled Son of Air Force Personnel (SOAFP) Certificate (format available on AFNET CASB webpage) for Sons of Serving Air Force Personnel (or) Original and four self-attested photocopies of Service Book/Discharge Book/Causality Service Certificate/Service Particular certificate (issued from DPO-3/DAV, as applicable) in case of Officer/Airmen/NCs(E) and a certificate duly signed by OIC Civil Admin and countersigned by CO/C Adm O of the last served unit, in case of civilians for sons of retired/deceased/discharged Air Force personnel and proof of minimum stay of one year.
- (g) NOC in original and four self-attested photocopies from the employer for candidates presently serving in any government organization (if applicable).
- (h) Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate (if applicable).
Pay & Allowances
During training, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month shall be paid. On completion of training the starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay including Military Service Pay (MSP) is Rs. 26,900/- per month. In addition, dearness allowance (as applicable) which, in subsequent years, may rise as per the career progression of the individual.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Application Form||CLICK HERE>>|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|