Coast Guard HQ Chennai Notification 2023 “Indian Coast Guard Regional HQ (East), Chennai” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 10 vacancies of Group ‘C’ through “Indian Coast Guard HQ Chennai Recruitment 2023 Notification” from 05 August 2023 to 18 September 2023. Its official notification has been issued in employment newspaper on 05 August 2023 and the information about the posts is given in it. Application dates, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Salary, and Job Profile total are given below check now.
Coast Guard HQ Chennai Notification 2023
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard Regional HQ (East)|
|Application Form Start||05-August-2023|
|Application Submission Last Date||18-September-2023|
|Admit card||Notified Soon|
|Similar Jobs||Click Here|
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
Age Limit (as on 18-Sep-2023)
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 27 Years
- Relaxable by 05 years for SC candidates.
- Relaxable for Central Government Servants upto 40 years of age for General candidates and upto 45 years for SC candidates, who have rendered at least 03 years continuous service under Government.
|Post Name||Vacancy||Pay Level|
|Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade)||04||Pay Level- 02|
|Sheet Metal Worker (Skilled)||01||Pay Level- 02|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Motor Transport Cleaner)||01||Pay Level- 01|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Sweeper)||01||Pay Level- 01|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Chowkidar)||01||Pay Level- 01|
|Unskilled Labour||02||Pay Level- 01|
Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- 10th standard pass. Must possess valid driving licence for both heavy and light Motor Vehicles.
- Should have at least two years experience in driving Motor Vehicles.
- Knowledge of motor mechanism.
Multi Tasking Staff (Motor Transport Cleaner)
- Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized Board.
- Two years experience in mechanical workshop.
Multi Tasking Staff (Sweeper)
- Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized Board.
- Two years experience in cleanship in any recognised firm.
Sheet Metal Worker (Skilled)
- Candidates should have Matriculation pass or its equivalent. And should have successfully completed apprenticeship. OR
Should have completed training courses in the relevant trade (Sheet Metal Worker) from an ITI recognised for this purpose and have 1 year trade experience. OR
- 4 years experience in the trade for which no training is available in the ITI or other recognised institutions. Should qualify a trade entrance examination.
Multi Tasking Staff (Chowkidar)
- Matriculation or equivalent pass from any recognized Board.
- 02 years experience as Chowkidar in any recognised institution / organisation.
- Matriculation pass or its equivalent or ITI from recognised institution.
- Three years experience in the trade.
(a) Scrutiny of Applications: All applications received from the candidates will be scrutinised subject to the eligibility criteria and necessary
documents and the admit cards will be issued to the shortlisted candidates for document verification & appearing in the written examination.
(b) Document Verification: All the shortlisted candidates will undergo document verification prior appearing in the written examination. Candidates will be required to bring their original documents and self-attested Xerox copies
(02 sets) of the same as per the directives / instructions given in their admit cards.
(c) Written Examination: All the shortlisted candidates will undergo written examination on the basis of educational qualifications prescribed for the post. The written examination will be pen-paper based and one hour duration. The Question paper (bilingual) for written examination will consists of 80 objective type questions with one mark for each correct answer and there will be no negative marking.
Qualification and relevant trade covering following subjects:
- General Knowledge
- General English
- Questions on relevant trade for MTD(OG) & Technical Tradesmen cadre. Mental Ability Test for Multi Tasking Staff Cadre.
The merit list will be prepared solely based on the candidates’ performance in the written examination, and it will be published on the Indian Coast Guard website along with necessary instructions.
“The Commander Coast Guard Region (East) Near Napier Bridge Fort St George (PO) Chennai – 600 009”
Note: The duly filled application with all the requisite documents should be sent to the following address by Ordinary Post only within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Documents To Be Attached With The Application
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Residence Certificate. Character Certification.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. if any.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- Two latest passport size colour photographs.
- NOC from the employer for presently serving in any Govt. organisation.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions And Instructions
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______ CATEGORY _______.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Candidates should not submit multiple applications for the same post.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Indian Coast Guard.
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Official website of https://indiancoastguard.gov.in.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Application Form||CLICK HERE>>|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|