RRB ALP and Technicians Notification 2023 Full Details The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is responsible for conducting the RRB ALP Exam to recruit candidates for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilots and Technicians. Candidates with Matriculation / SSLC pass certificates between the age group 18 to 28 years are eligible to apply for RRB ALP & Technician Recruitment 2023. Go through the below article for the details of the RRB ALP and Technicians Selection Process 2023. Education qualification, Age limit, Written test, Selection Process, and Merit list, totally given below Check Now.
RRB ALP and Technicians Notification 2023 Full Details
|Organization||RRB ALP and Technicians|
|Notification||ALP and Technicians|
|Online Application Starting Date||To be announced|
|Last Date to Apply Online||To be announced|
|Last date for application fee payment through challan||To be announced|
|Date of Availability of Admit Card||Before Exam|
|Application status||To be announced|
|Exam Date & City||To be announced|
|RRB Group D DV/ Medical Fitness Test||To be announced|
|Answer key||To be announced|
|Final Result||To be announced|
|Similar Jobs||Click Here|
- General category candidates within the age group of 18 to 28 years are eligible to apply for RRB Group D. Other category candidates such as OBC/ SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD will get age relaxations as usual.
The crucial date of age-limit will be calculated with reference.
|03||PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|04||PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|05||PwD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.|
|RRB Assistant Loco Pilot||
- For UR, OBC: – 500
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ PwD/ Women/ Minorities/ Transgender and EBC – Rs. 250
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
Syllabus and Pattern of CBT-I:
The Computer Based Test (CBT) consists of questions on Arithmetic, Reasoning, and General Awareness. The total marks allotted for the exam is 75 and the time duration is 60 minutes.
Syllabus and Pattern of CBT-II:
|Basic Science and Engineering||40||40||2hrs 30 Minutes|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||10||10|
|Test of Relevant Trade||75||75|
- The exam will be an online-based examination (CBT).
- There will be negative marking and 1/3 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories:
- OBC(Non creamy layer)-30%,
RRB ALP Computer Based Aptitude Test(CBAT)
- The candidates who will be applying for the post of Assistant Loco-Pilot will have to appear for a third-round test, which is a Computer Based Aptitude Test.
- The Candidates have to qualify in this round and to qualify in this round one needs to get 42 marks.
- No relaxation is permitted in these minimum marks.
- There will be no negative marking in this round.
RRB ALP Document Verification
- The Candidates, who will be qualified in the previous rounds, will be called for document verification. The Candidates have to be ready with all the required original documents and their copies while going for document verification.
RRB ALP In Hand Salary 2023
- The Candidates, as said earlier, are given a pay scale of 19,900/-. With that, they are given other allowances like Dearness allowance, Travel allowance, etc. They are given each month the basic salary. The culmination of basic salary with the other allowances becomes the monthly in-hand salary for the officers. The monthly in-hand salary for the RRB ALP candidates goes from Rs. 35,000/-.
RRB ALP Job Profile 2023
The candidates, once selected for the post of assistant loco pilot and technicians, will be responsible to handle certain responsibilities as ordered by the higher authorities. The job responsibilities of assistant loco pilots are as followers –
- Perfecting the engine.
- Attending to the Locomotive’s minor repairs.
- Regularly evaluating Locomotive’s performance
- Executing the instructions provided by the Loco Pilots.
- A Locomotive’s reference evaluation to determine its effectiveness.
- Concern for the locomotive’s servicing, security, safety, and production.
- The capacity to identify issues and report them.
- Regular observation of train signals.
- Detection of a track problem through a shock or lurch.
- In the event of a significant unexpected train situation, performing remarkable work.
RRB ALP Salary Slip: Post-wise
|Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)||
Rs 25,000 to Rs 35,000/-
|Loco Pilot (Mail)||
Rs 60,000 to Rs 78,000/-
|Loco Pilot (Goods)||
Rs 40,000 to Rs 56,000/-
|Loco Pilot Passenger (Passenger)||
Rs 50,000 to Rs 66,000/-
|Shunting Loco Pilot||
Rs 28,000 to Rs 38,000/-
|Loco Pilot (High Speed)||
Rs 77,000 to Rs 88,000/-
|Senior Section Engineer||
|Technician Grade 2||
|Technician Grade 3||
|Official Website||Click Here >>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|Download UFJ APP||JOIN HERE>>|