Andhra Pradesh Vizag ARO Agniveer Army Recruitment Rally 2023
Andhra Pradesh Vizag ARO Agniveer Army Recruitment Rally 2023 INVITES ONLINE APPLICATIONS FROM UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES FOR SELECTION TEST FOR AGNIVEER INTAKE FOR the RECRUITING YEAR 2023-24 UNDER AGNIPATH SCHEME ONLINE REGISTRATION DATES FROM 16 FEBRUARY 2023 TO 15 MARCH 2023 ONLINE EXAM DATES: 17 APRIL 2023 ONWARDS (APPLICATIONS INVITED FROM DOMICILES OF DISTRICTS VISAKHAPATNAM, VIZIANAGARAM, SRIKAKULAM, EAST GODAVARI, WEST GODAVARI, KRISHNA, PARVATHIPURAM MANYAM, ALLURI SITHARAMA RAJU, KONASEEMA, ANAKAPALLI, ELURU, NTR, KAKINADA & YANAM (UT PUDUCHERRY) Application dates, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Salary, and Job Profile total are given below check now.
Andhra Pradesh Agniveer Army Recruitment Rally 2023
|Organization||Indian Army Recruitment Rally|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16-February-2023|
|Ending Date to Apply Online|
|Admit card Release date available before||
|Online Exam Dates||17-April-2023|
|Online Exam Result Dates||20 May 2023 (Expected)|
|Rally Scheduled||Mid 01-Jun to 15 Sep 2023|
|Documentation||16-Sep till Third Week of Oct 2023|
|Rally Place||Not Mentioned|
|1st Batch Training Begin||November 2023|
|Training Duration||10 Week to 06 Months|
|Similar Jobs||Click Here|
- Examination fee of Rs 250/- per applicant is to be paid by the candidate for the online examination.
- Payment can be made through any of these payment options available:-
- (i) Payment Gateway Facility through Maestro, Master Card, VISA, Rupay Cards both Credit & Debit of all major banks.
- (ii) Internet banking of SBI and other banks.
- (iii) UPI (Bhim)
- (d) Duplicate/Incomplete/Erroneously filled application will be rejected.
All Trades Eligibility For this Rally:
|Category||Born Between(Both dates inclusive)||Physical Measurements||Educational Qualification|
Soldier General Duty
|17 ½ -21 Yrs||166||48||77+5cm expansion class||
Note : Candidates with valid Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) Driving License will be given preference for Driver requirements.
|17 ½ -21 Yrs||165||48||77+5cm expansion||
|17 ½ – 21 Yrs||162||48||77+5cm expansion||
|17 ½ – 21 Yrs||166||50||77+5cm expansion||
|17 ½ – 21 Yrs||166||48||77+5cm expansion||
- Minimum Age Required 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age Limit 21 Years
- Candidate born between 01 Oct 2002 to 01 April 2006 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Indian Army Agniveer Selection Process
For Recruiting Year 2023-24, the recruitment of Agniveers will be carried out in two phases:-
(a) Phase I – Online Computer Based Written Examination (Online CEE)
(b) Phase II – Recruitment Rally.
Online Computer Based Written Examination (Online CEE)
- Online test will be objective Multiple Choice Question (MCQ). As per category of application
- the candidates would be required to answer 50 questions in one hr or 100 questions in two hrs.
(f) Marking pattern for online test:-
(i) Full marks for every correct answer.
(ii) Nil marks for unattempted question.
(iii) 0.25 marks shall be deducted for every attempted wrong answer (Negative marks).
(iv) All questions, if attempted, will be considered for evaluation, even if marked for
Army All Trades New Syllabus and Pattern:
|Army GD Syllabus And Pattern||Click Here|
|Army Tradesman Syllabus And Pattern||Click Here|
|Army Nursing Syllabus And Pattern||Click Here|
|Army Clerk Syllabus And Pattern||Click Here|
|Army All Trades Syllabus And Pattern||Click Here|
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Indian Army JCO/OR Conduct PFT Commonly all trades these below events To determine the Physical Fitness Test, the following tests carrying 100 marks are held.
- 1.6 Km Run.
- Pull Ups
- 9 Feet Ditch
1.6 km Running
Every Army Recruitment Rally Running Is the major Part so Keep good practice to qualify in Grade-I This running candidate has some marks Grades wise.
|1||Upto 5 Min 30 Sec||Group-I||60 Marks|
|2||From 5 Min 30 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec||Group-II||48 Marks|
|3||After 5 Min 45 Sec||Fail||Fail|
Pull-ups is very important to get maximum marks in PFT(Physical Fitness Test) minimum qualify pull-ups is six full details given below.
|1||10 and above||40 Marks|
|6||5 or Below||fail|
- (i) Medical examination of candidates who qualify in Physical Fitness Test and Physical Measurement Test will be conducted by Army Medical Team at the Rally site as per Army Medical standards and policy in vogue on the subject issue.
- (ii) Unfit candidates will be referred to MH for specialist review. Candidates to report to designated Military Hospital within 5 days from referral and review medical exam to be completed by Military Hospital within 07 days as per policy.
- (iii) The recruitment medical officer and the specialist doctors of Armed Forces are the final authorities on declaring a candidate fit or unfit during initial med examination, review medical examination and med examination prior to enrolment. The candidates shall be governed by Army standards which may be at variance from civil standards. There is no provision for representation or appeal or re-review after the review medical examination.
- (iv) Passing in the medical examination is not a guarantee for employment in Indian Army.
- (v) The candidates should be medically fit to join Indian Army at the time of Rally. The Medical Standards have been uploaded on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Important Facts Of Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022
- The selection of youths will be recruited for short term i.e. 4 years.
- Apart from this, 25 per cent of the soldiers can continue in the army with skill and efficiency. However, this would have been possible if there had been recruitment in the Army at the time.
- Under the Agnipath scheme, the youth will get an annual package of Rs 4.76 lakh for the first year. By the fourth year, the package will be Rs 6.92 lakh. Apart from this, other allowances are also available.
- A service fund of Rs 11.7 lakh will be provided to the youth after 4 years of service. No tax will be levied on this service fund.
- If a firefighter dies in the service of the country, his family members will be entitled to Rs. More than 1 crore will be available. Apart from this, the salary for the rest of the job is also given.
- At the same time, Agniveer will be given up to Rs 44 lakh if anyone is disabled. Apart from this, salary for the rest of the job will also be available.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|