List of Games and Sports for Recruitment in the Army
Indian Army is Conduct Sports bharti Every year Based on Vacancy In Sports bhari Following games are there Check Now
|S.no||For Havildar||S.no||For Naib Subedar|
|01||Athletics Including Track and Field events||01.||Athletics (Including Track and Field events, Marathon & Cross Country)|
|11||Gymnastics Including Body Building||11.||Hockey|
|15||Judo||15.||Kayaking & Canoeing|
|17||Kayaking & Canoeing||17.||Rowing|
|20||Swimming, Diving & Waterpolo||20.||Squash|
|24||Squash||24.||Sailing and Yachting|
Note: For enrolment of meritorious sportsmen from Unit HQ quota or from the Zones, the list of games as applicable for direct Havildar entry would be considered.
|General Duty||Click Here|
|Nursing Assistant||Click Here|
|TES(Techical Entry Scheme)||Click Here|
Documents Required at the Rally Site
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
Religion Certificate issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In case of NCC Certificate holders relevant certificates and certificate for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following
- Represented India at International level.
- Represented State at National Level.
- Represented District at National Level.
- Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photograph in turban and without turban.
- Kandi area certificate for applicable candidates to be issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|