Agniveer Army 20 April 2023 All Shifts Questions Indian Army is all set to conduct the Online Common Entrance Exam (CEE) for the year 2023-24. The test will be conducted for multiple posts of Agniveer from April 17 to 26, 2023. The Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 exam is sceduled to be held at more than 200 locations across India. Test takers qualifying for the Online CEE exam will appear for the next stages of the selection process. All Exam Shift Wise Questions Review Check Now.
1) who is the governor of chhattisgarh
Ans: Biswabhusan Harichandan
2) In which place is the chori chora incident took
Ans: Gorakhpur district, on 4 February 1922
3) What is the number of Rajya Sabha seats?
Ans: Membership is limited to 250 members, and the present Rajya Sabha has 245 members.
4) 2023 men’s FIH Hockey World Cup Final Held between
Ans: Germany beat Belgium
5) What state is Amer Fort in?
6) least populated state in india 2011 census
7) Who shot general dyer
Ans: Udham Singh
8) Where is the High Court of Gujarat situated?
9) What was the highest population in the world
10) Who is the governor of arunachal pradesh
Ans: Kaiwalya Trivikram Parnaik.
11) What is unit of frequency
Ans: hertz (Hz)
12) Where is kanha national park located
Ans: Madhya Pradesh
13) Kota city river situated bank of the which river
14) Lakshya sen is associated with which of the following sports
15) Which is the deepest Lake in the world
Ans: Lake Baikal
16) Which is called as garden of spices
17) Who is the present RBI governor
Ans: Shaktikanta Das
18) Who Became the First IAS In India
Ans: Satyendranath Tagore
19) Who is the governor of rajasthan
Ans: Kalraj Mishra
20) When is sports day celebrated
Ans: August 29
21) Which state is the highest population density in india
22) Dronacharya award is given to
Ans: Outstanding Coaches in Sports and Games
23) 5-5 x 2-5-5+3=?
25) 12,14,16,18,20, ?
26) What is the maximum number of Judges in the Supreme Court ?
Ans: The Supreme Court of India comprises the Chief Justice and 33 other Judges appointed by the President of India.
27) What is the chemical name of dry ice?
Ans: Carbon dioxide
28) When is the armed forces flag day celebrated in india
Ans: Dec 7
29) When was Reserve Bank established?
Ans: 1 April 1935
30) Rovers Cup is associated with which of the following sports?
Ans: Football tournament
31) Who is the Chief Minister of Tripura BJP?
Ans: Manik Saha
32) Who is the RCB WPL advisor
Ans: Sania Mirza
33) In which year lal bahadur shastri was died
34) Which acid present in spinach
Ans: oxalic acid
35) What is the (PMVVY) Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana scheme?
Ans: insurance policy-cum-pension scheme that provides security to senior citizens.
36) What is the highest sex ratio of india according to census 2011
Ans: Kerala state
37) What Is The full form of RBI is
Ans: Reserve Bank of India
38) What Is The full form of MCB is
Ans: Miniature Circuit Breaker
39) Nephron is related to which system of human body
40) Where is doyang river located
41) What causes the common cold?
42) Who signed the Tashkent Agreement?
Ans: Tashkent Agreement in the year 1966. The agreement was signed by Lal Bahadur Shastri and General Ayub Khan.
43) Who is the Current Chief of RAW
Ans: Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) chief Samant Goel
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|