Agniveer Army 19 April 2023 All Shifts Questions Indian Army is all set to conduct the Online Common Entrance Exam (CEE) for the year 2023-24. The test will be conducted for multiple posts of Agniveer from April 17 to 26, 2023. The Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 exam is sceduled to be held at more than 200 locations across India. Test takers qualifying for the Online CEE exam will appear for the next stages of the selection process. All Exam Shift Wise Questions Review Check Now.
1) who is the present governor of maharashtra
Ans: Ramesh Bais
2) Santosh trophy is related to which sport
Ans: Indian football tournament
3) What is the full form of UPA
Ans: United Progressive Alliance
4) The image formed by a plane mirror is always
Ans: virtual, erect
5) In which of the following blue litmus paper is red
Ans: Acid turns blue litmus to red.
6) How many colours will we find if we pass sunlight through a prism?
Ans: Seven colours
7) how many classical dances are there in india
Ans: 8- Bharatanatyam, Kathak, Kuchipudi, Odissi, Kathakali, Sattriya, Manipuri and Mohiniyattam
8) Where does human respiration takes place
Ans: the lungs
9) Who is the first female speaker of Lok Sabha?
Ans: G.V. Mavalankar
10) where does the purification of blood takes place
Ans: Kidney is the organ responsible for purification of blood.
11) Sound cannot travel through
12) Who gave the title of sardar to vallabhbhai patel
Ans: Mahatma Gandhi
13) Article 17 of indian constitution is related to
Ans: Abolition of Untouchability
14) Who is the naval exercise VARUNA between?
Ans: France and India.
15) How many jyotirlingas are there in india
Ans: The 12 Jyotirlingas are spread over different countries in India like Gujarat, Maharashtra, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Tamil Nadu, and Andhra Pradesh.
Baidyanath – Kashi Vishwanath – Kedarnath – Mahakaleshwar – Omkareshwar – Grishneshwar – Bhimashankar – Trimbakeshwar – Nageshwar – Somnath – Mallikarjuna – ending at Rameshwaram
16) Simlipal national park is located in which state
17) Who was the first governor general of india
Ans: William Bentinck
18) Who was the first governor general of bengal in 1773
Ans: Warren Hastings
19) Statue of unity located in which state
20) Who is the governor of gujarat
Ans: Acharya Devvrat
21) Which is the holy book of buddhism
22) The chief minister of rajasthan
Ans: Ashok Gehlot
23) how many tiger reserves are there in india
24) In which field is Arjun award given?
Ans: Outstanding Performance in Sports and Games
25) Which is the main city of Kashmir?
26) land of midnight sun is known as
27) Satyameva jayate is taken from
Ans: Mundaka Upanishad
28) In which state is the Chilka lake situated?
29) What is the capital of Mizoram?
30) Bihu is the dance form of which state
31) London is situated on the banks of which river
32) Who is the supreme commander of the indian armed forces
33) Which is deepest ocean in the world
Ans: Pacific Ocean
34) India liberated goa from the portuguese in
Ans: 19 December 1961
35) what is the bank of the river of paris
36) In which city is National Botanical Garden situated ?
37) What is laughing gas used for?
Ans: Nitrous oxide (N2O)
38) Most important ore of aluminium
39) Which gas used in extinguisher fire
Ans: Carbon dioxide
40) When was kargil war fought
Ans: 3 May 1999
41) DRDO full form
Ans: Defence Research and Development Organisation
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|