SSC GD 25 January 2023 All Shifts Questions and Answers
SSC GD 25 January 2023 All Shifts Questions and Answers SSC (Staf Selection Service) recruit candidates for the General Duty post of BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, NIA, SSF, SSB, Rifleman. SSC GD is Paramilitary jobs youth very interested to join in this jobs but they don’t have awareness fully that’s reason we provide full details of SSC GD. in this Website we provide General Knowledge and English Exam Review with answers so this is very important so don’t Neglect this questions and answers.
1) who is the president of BCCI
A) Roger Binny
B) Sanjay Manjrekar
C) Kapil Dev
D) Sourav Ganguly
2) Raut Nacha is folk dance related to which of the following state?
- Raut Nacha is a ceremonial dance performed mainly by the tribal community of Chhattisgarh.
3) Which amendment act added the Fundamental duties in the constitution?
A) 44th Constitutional Amendment Act
B) 42nd Constitutional Amendment Act
C) 51st Constitutional Amendment Act
D) 38th Constitutional Amendment Act
- 42nd Constitutional Amendment Act added the Fundamental duties in the constitution.
- 42nd Constitutional Amendment Act came in 1976 and it added 10 Fundamental duties in the constitution.
- The Fundamental Duties were recommended by the Swaran Singh committee in the year 1976.
- The 11th Fundamental Duty was added in the year 2002 by the 86th Constitutional Amendment Act.
4) Who is the governor of Andhra Pradesh?
A) N. Chandrababu Naidu
B) K. T. Rama Rao
C) E. S. L. Narasimhan
D) B.B Hari Chandran
5) At the time of Independence, how many Schedules were there in the Indian Constitution?
A) 9 Schedules
B) 8 Schedules
C) 10 Schedules
D) 15 Schedules
- India’s constitution had 395 articles in 22 parts and 8 schedules at the time of commencement.
- Now the Constitution of India has 448 articles in 25 parts, 12 schedules.
- There are a total of 12 Schedules in the Indian Constitution.
6) Article 76 of the Constitution of India deals with the office of the:
A) Finance Commission
C) Election Commission
D) Attorney General of India
- The Attorney General of India is appointed by the President of the country, as per Article 76.
- The person must be qualified for the post of a Supreme Court Judge to get eligible for this post.
- This is provided under Article 76 of the Indian Constitution.
7) Gochi festival is celebrated in Which State
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Goa – Sunburn festival, Ladain, Mando
- Gujarat – Navratri, Janmashtami, Kutch Utsav, Uttarayana
- Himachal Pradesh – Rakhadumni, Gochi Festival
- Haryana – Baisakhi
8) Panthi folk dance belongs to which of the following states?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
- Badminton – 2 in Singles & 4 in Doubles
- Football – 2 teams of 11 players each
- Kho-Kho – 2 teams of 9 players each
- Netball – 2 teams of 7 players each
- Rugby Football – 2 teams of 15 each
- Table Tennis – 2 in Singles & 4 in Doubles
- Water Polo – 2 teams of 7 players each
9) What was the time period of eighth five year plan?
- 8th Five Year Plan commenced in 1992 and carried on till 1997.
- The basic objective of this period was the modernization of the industrial sector. This plan focused on technical development.
10) Who among the following has won a bronze medal at the Olympics held in the year 1952?
A) Milkha Singh
C) Harish Dhawan
D) K.D. Jadhav
11) In a certain code language, ‘MY’ is written as ’38’, ‘PUT’ is written as ’57’. What is the code for ‘FIGURE’ in this code?
12) Which of the following numbers will replace the question mark (?) in the given series?
4, 15, 48, ?, 444
13) Find the missing number.
0, 3, 8, 15, 24, ? 48
14) In a code language, ‘DOUBLE’ is written as ‘VPEFMC’. How will ‘CLIQUE’ be written in that language?
|Download UFJ APP||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|