SSC GD 24 January 2023 All Shifts Questions and Answers
SSC GD 24 January 2023 All Shifts Questions and Answers SSC (Staf Selection Service) recruit candidates for the General Duty post of BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, NIA, SSF, SSB, Rifleman. SSC GD is Paramilitary jobs youth very interested to join in this jobs but they don’t have awareness fully that’s reason we provide full details of SSC GD. in this Website we provide General Knowledge and English Exam Review with answers so this is very important so don’t Neglect this questions and answers.
1) Who was the first winner of Khel Ratna?
A) Dhyan Chand
B) Kapil Dev
C) Geet Sethi
D) Vishwanathan Anand
- The Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award was instituted in 1991-92.
- Chess Grandmaster Vishwanathan Anand was the first player to receive this award.
- The winner of the Khel Ratna award gets a prize of Rs 7.5 lakh.
- This award is given annually to the players who make the country proud in international competitions.
- The Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award can be given to a maximum of three persons in a year.
- In 2016, shuttler PV Sindhu, gymnast Deepa Karmakar, shooter Jeetu Rai, and wrestler Sakshi Malik were given the award.
2) With which of the following dances Raja Reddy and Radha Reddy is associated with?
- Raja and Radha Reddy are an Indian Kuchipudi dancing couple, gurus, and choreographers.
- They founded and run the Natya Tarangini Institute of Kuchipudi Dance in New Delhi.
3) What was the main motive of Third Five Year Plan in India?
A) Rural development
B) Independent Economy
C) Financial inclusion
D) Economic reform
- The main motive of the Third Five-year Plan was to stress agriculture and improvement in the production of wheat.
- It was made for the duration of 1961 to 1966. The main target of this plan was to make the economy independent and to reach self active position of take off.
4) The Indian festival Shigmo is celebrated in which state/UT?
D) Tamil Nadu
- Shigmo is celebrated in Goa as one of the prominent festivals of the Konkani Hindu community.
5) Article 239 deals with the ______________.
A) administration of union territories by Lt. Governor
B) administration of union territories by President
C) administration of union territories by Prime Minister
D) administration of union territories by Cabinet Ministers
- Article 239
- Administration of union territories.
- The president may appoint the governor of the state as the administrator, where he exercises his functions as such administrative independently of his council of ministers
6)What is the theme of the International Yoga Day 2020?
A) Yoga for health – Yoga at Home
B) Yoga for Climate Action
C) Yoga for Health
D) Yoga for Peace
- On 11th December 2014, the United Nations proclaimed 21 June as the International Day of Yoga by resolution 69/131.
- The idea of the International Day of Yoga was proclaimed by the current Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, during his speech at the United Nations General Assembly in 2014.
7) Gangotri glacier is situated in which state/UT of India?
C) Himachal Pradesh
D) Jammu and Kashmir
- The Gangotri Glacier is one of the largest glaciers in the Himalayas and is one of the primary sources of the sacred river Ganga.
- It is located in the Uttarakashi District, Uttarakhand and has an estimated volume of over 27 cubic km.
- The glacier is about 30 km long and approximately 2 – 4 km wide.
8) “Vande Mataram” was written by
A) Rabindranath Tagore
B) H.N. Chattopadhyaya
C) Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
D) Sri Aurobindo
- The National song of India, ‘Vande Matram’ was written by Bankim Chandra Chatterjee.
- Vande Matram was taken from Anand Math.
- It was written in the Bengali language in 1882.
- It was sung for the first time at the Congress session at Calcutta in 1896 under the presidentship of Rahimtullah M. Sayani.
- Badminton – 2 in Singles & 4 in Doubles
- Football – 2 teams of 11 players each
- Kho-Kho – 2 teams of 9 players each
- Netball – 2 teams of 7 players each
- Rugby Football – 2 teams of 15 each
- Table Tennis – 2 in Singles & 4 in Doubles
- Water Polo – 2 teams of 7 players each
9) Indica was written by:
10) Which element is used for making solar cells?
11) In a certain code language, ‘MY’ is written as ’38’, ‘PUT’ is written as ’57’. What is the code for ‘FIGURE’ in this code?
12) Which of the following numbers will replace the question mark (?) in the given series?
4, 15, 48, ?, 444
13) Find the missing number.
0, 3, 8, 15, 24, ? 48
14) In a code language, ‘DOUBLE’ is written as ‘VPEFMC’. How will ‘CLIQUE’ be written in that language?
|Download UFJ APP||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|