SSC GD 23 January 2023 All Shifts Questions and Answers
SSC GD 23 January 2023 All Shifts Questions and Answers SSC (Staf Selection Service) recruit candidates for the General Duty post of BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, NIA, SSF, SSB, Rifleman. SSC GD is Paramilitary jobs youth very interested to join in this jobs but they don’t have awareness fully that’s reason we provide full details of SSC GD. in this Website we provide General Knowledge and English Exam Review with answers so this is very important so don’t Neglect this questions and answers.
1) Which disease is caused due to deficiency of Iron?
- Anemia is caused due to deficiency of Iron.
- Beriberi is caused due to deficiency of Vitamin B.
- Kwashiorkor is caused due to deficiency of Protein.
- Tetany can also be caused by Magnesium deficiency.
2) The capital of Emperor Ashoka, the Great, who ruled India for 40 years was then known as,
B) Bodh Gaya
- Ashoka the Great belonged to the Maurya Dynasty.
- The great ruler Ashoka ruled between 273 – 232 BC.
3) SI unit of force is:
- SI unit of work is Joule.
- SI unit of mass is Kilogram.
- SI unit of pressure is Pascal.
4) The headquarter of Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) is located in _________.
- The headquarters of Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) is located at Zürich, Switzerland.
- It was founded in Paris, France on 21 May 1904.
- It organises various major football tournaments which include the FIFA World Cup.
- Gianni Infantino is the current president of FIFA.
- Brazil is the most successful team in the FIFA world cup with 5 titles.
5) As per 2011 census, _____ is the second least populous state in the country.
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh is the most populous state and Sikkim is the least populous state in India according to the census 2011.
6)Which country is also known as the Playground of Europe?
- Switzerland is also known as the Playground of Europe.
- Writer Stephan Leslie called it so in his book also the country offers various adventurous activities.
- Osaka is known as the Manchester of Japan.
- Philadelphia is known as Quaker City.
- Cuba is called the Sugarbowl of the World.
7) In a certain code language, SOLUTION is written as XLQFYRTM and GARMENTS is written as LZWNJMYH. How will ADVANCED be written in that language?
8) What will come in place of the question mark (?) in the following number series? 12 17 32 57 92 (?)
- Badminton – 2 in Singles & 4 in Doubles
- Football – 2 teams of 11 players each
- Kho-Kho – 2 teams of 9 players each
- Netball – 2 teams of 7 players each
- Rugby Football – 2 teams of 15 each
- Table Tennis – 2 in Singles & 4 in Doubles
- Water Polo – 2 teams of 7 players each
9) In a certain code language, ‘ACTION’ is written as ’36’ and ‘PIZZA’ is written as ’25’. How will ‘GALLERY’ be written in that language?
10) The average of first five prime numbers is
D) None of the above
11) The difference between Compound interest and Simple interest on a sum of money lent for 2 years at 8% is Rs.32. Find the sum.
12) If 2a ∶ 3b = 5 ∶ 6 and 5b ∶ 4c = 3 ∶ 2 and a + b + c = 296, then what is the value of b?
13) Amounts after 2 years and 3 years at compound interest are Rs. 2420 and Rs. 2662 respectively. Find the sum lent.
A) Rs. 1000
B) Rs. 2200
C) Rs. 1200
D) Rs. 2000
14) 8 men can do a work in 12 days. After 6 days of work, 4 more men were engaged to finish the work. The number of days required to complete the remaining work is
|Download UFJ APP||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|