Assam Rifles Notification 2023 Full Details Assam Rifles (Shillong) invites applications from candidates having relevant educational qualifications to fill up 95 vacancies of Rifleman GD, Havaldar Clerk, Warrant Officer RM, Warrant Officer Draftsman. Rifleman Armor, Rifleman NA, Rifleman BB, Rifleman Corp, Rifleman Cook, Rifleman Safai, Rifleman WM from 21 December 2022 to 22 January 2023 through “Assam Rifles Rifleman Recruitment 2023 Notification” Here Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Physical standards, etc. full details are given on this website.
Assam Rifles Notification 2023 Full Details:
|Starting Date Apply Online||21-December-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22-Jan-2023|
|Date of Written Exam||Update Soon|
|Admit cards Released||Update Soon|
|Download UFJ APP||Click Here|
- General, EWS, OBC Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
Age Limit(As on 01-January-2023):
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 23 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 January 2023
Rifleman GD/ Safai
- Candidates should have 10th pass from a recognised Board in India.
- Intermediate / Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board/University in India.
Typing Speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer.
Warrant Officer Radio Mechanic
- 12th pass (PCM) with 50% marks OR 10th pass and relevant Engg. Diploma.
Warrant Officer Draftsman
- Candidates should have 12th pass and Draftsmanship Diploma.
Rifleman Nursing Assistant
- Should have class 10th passed with English, Mathematics and Science with Biology.
- Skill Test Norms : Basic aptitude (practical in nature) in the trade will be assessed by the Trade Test.
- Candidates should have class 10th pass and ITI Certificate in relevant trade.
Rifleman Armorer, Barber, Cook, Washerman
- Candidates should have passed 10th class from any recognized board in India.
- Proficiency in relevant trade.
Note: Only dependent family member of Assam Rifles personnel killed in action, died in service, discharged from service on medical grounds and missing in service are eligible to apply for compassionate appointment. Read the official notification for more details.
Assam Rifles Rifleman Vacancy 2023
- Physical Test (PST/ PET)
- Written Exam
- Skill Test/ Proficiency Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Assam Rifles Postal/ Email Address
- Postal Address: “DIRECTORATE GENERAL ASSAM RIFLES (RECRUITMENT BRANCH) LAITKOR, SHILLONG MEGHALAYA – 793 010”
- E- Mail ID: [email protected]
Note: Candidates should send their application form along with self-attested copies of required documents to the following address before or on the last date of application by registered/ speed/ ordinary post and thereafter by e-mail. Application received after the last date (22 January 2023) or applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
Required documents to be attached with the application form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent along with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Birth Certificate and Residence certificate.
- Character Certificate issued by the Sarpanch / Gazetted Officer.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Any Id Card.
- Relationship certificate from concerned service personnel
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions+
- While sending the Assam Rifles application form candidates should clearly subscribe the word “APPLICATION FOR COMPASSIONATE GROUND APPOINTMENT” at the top of the envelope.
- Fill all the columns of the application in plain and capital letters.
- Assam Rifles Rifleman Application Form No Cut Off or No Cutoff.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate applications for each post.
- Assam Rifles application which is incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, overwritten, without signature, without photograph will be rejected.
- This Assam Rifles (Shillong) office is not responsible for any postal delay.
- Candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name exactly as given in the matriculation certificate, otherwise their candidature will be canceled when it comes to the attention of Assam Rifles (Shillong).
- Details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, required documents. Application Format, Syllabus etc. are available on the official website of Assam Rifles (Shillong).
Note: For any guidance / information / clarification applicants may contact Assam Rifles (Shillong) through e-mail
- Recruitment Branch Contact No. :- 03642705444, 8268923003
- Exchange HQ DGAR Contact No. : 03642706403
|For Exam Preparation Download UFJ APP||CLICK HERE>>|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|