SSC Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police Syllabus and Pattern The Staff Selection Commission will hold an Open Competitive Examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs).Education qualification, Age limit, Exam Syllabus and Pattern,Physical Measurements and Physical Eligibility Details and Medical Test Process and total given in this article.
SSC Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police Syllabus and Pattern:
Scheme of Examination:
The examination will consist of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). All these stages of the examination are mandatory. Details of these Papers/ Tests is as follows:
|I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50/ 50||2 Hours|
|II||General Knowledge and General
|III||Quantitative Aptitude||50/ 50|
|IV||English Comprehension||50/ 50|
|Subject||Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Time
|English language &
|200/ 200||2 Hours|
SSC GD General Knowledge Online Test
SSC GD General Knowledge Previous Questions-I
SSC GD General Knowledge Previous Questions-II
SSC GD General Science Previous Questions
i) Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
ii) Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts-I, II and III of Paper-I.
iii) There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I & Paper-II.
iv) Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type
- This component may include questions on analogies
- problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory
- discrimination, observation, relationship concepts
- arithmetical reasoning and figural classification
- arithmetic number series
- series, coding and decoding
- statement conclusion
- syllogistic reasoning etc
- The topics are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/ Number Analogy
- Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/ Number Classification
- Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series
- Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding
- Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation
- Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing
- Inferences, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & un-folding
- Figural Pattern- folding and completion
- Indexing Address matching, Date & city matching
- Classification of centre codes/ roll numbers
- Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, etc.
General Knowledge and General Awareness:
|Topic & Question From|
|Culture and Religion, Geography : Soil, Rivers, Mountains,Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement|
|Sports :Championships/Winners/ Terms/ No of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, current Affairs|
|Important National Facts about India Heritage, Arts, Dance, History, National-Languages, Bird, Animal, Song, Flag, Monuments,Capitals & Currencies|
|Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors, Eminent Personalities|
|Spatial, Numerical,Reasoning & Associative Ability,Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding|
- Ratio and Proportion
- LCM, HCF
- Profit and Loss
- Time, Distance and Speed
- Simplification of Numbers
- Area of Triangle, Square and Rectangle
- Surface Area and Volume of Cuboids, Cylinder, Cone and Sphere
- Simple Trigonometry.
Candidates‟ ability to understand correct English, his/ her basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
- English Comprehension
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Sequence of Tenses
- Transformation of Sentences: Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative, Affirmative Sentences
- Spelling & Word Formation
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- One Word Substitution
- Correct usage of Articles
- Parts of Speech
- Commonly Confused Words and their Usages
- Idioms and Phrases
- Direct/Indirect Narration
- Active and Passive Voice.
SSC GD All Trades Full Selection Process
SSC SI 2020 Notification Full Details
Download Full Notification Click Here
Online Application Click Here
Ssc si cpo exam date eppudo expected date cheppandi bro