Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Selection Process: Applications are invited from unmarried eligible men to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four year degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.Notification release every year June&Dec We give full information about Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Salary, Job Profile total given in this article.
Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Selection Process
Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examination from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who can Apply:
Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Mains) (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) All India Rank.
16 years 6 momths to 19 years
- Height and Weight: Candidate must have a minimum height of 157 cms with compatible weight to age. But it varies as per the regions of India such as
|Tribals from Ladakh Region||155|
|Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, Garhwali, Kumaoni and Uttarakhand||152|
|A&N, Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands||155|
|Bhutan, Sikkim & North East Regions||152|
- Eye Sight: Candidate must have the minimum acceptable vision standards of 6/6, 6/9 for distant vision, correctable to 6/6 or 6/6 with glasses, and should not be color or night blind.
- Tattoo: Candidate must not have permanent tattoos on any part of the body except on the inner side of the forearm and the reverse side of palm/back side of the hand. Certain concessions are allowed for candidates belonging to tribal communities.
IHQ of MoD (Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews Call Letter for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata.
- Candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB through E-mail or SMS.
SSB Interview will be conducted in two stages-
- Stage I– It will consist of Intelligence Test, Picture Perfection Test, and Group Discussion. Candidates who failed on stage I will not be allowed to appear in Stage II of SSB and will be sent back home the same day.
- Stage II– It will consist of Psychological Testing, Group Testing, and Interview. Candidates who qualify Stage II of SSB will go through Medical Examination after the release of Result of Interview.
The Navy Offers You
- Promotions: The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time and medical condition.
- Pay and Allowances: The admissible pay and allowances are available on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Group Insurance & Gratuity: A basic Insurance cover of Rs. One Crore (on contribution) and gratuity will be granted to the officer as per the latest rules in force.
- Leave Entitlements: After commissioning, officers are entitled to annual and casual leave as per extent regulations. Leave during the training period will be as per the Training Policy in force.
- Sports & Adventure: The Navy provides facilities for various sports. In addition, one can also learn and participate in adventure sports such as river rafting, mountaineering, hot air ballooning, hand gliding, wind surfing etc.
Training Process of Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry
Candidates recommended by the SSBs should adhere to the said points in order to have a clear understanding for Indian Navy 2020 Cadet Entry Scheme.
- Candidates must be declared medically fit.
- Selection of candidates for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala, will be based on All India Merit and number of vacancies.
- All India Merit will be prepared as per SSB marks.
- Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for the four year B.Tech Course in Applied Electronics & Communication Engineering (for Executive Branch), Mechanical Engineering (for Engineering Branch including Naval Architect specialization) or Electronics & Communication Engineering (for Electrical Branch) as per Naval requirements.
- On completion of the course, B.Tech Degree will be awarded by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU). Go to www.joinindiannavy.gov.in