Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Scheme 2021 Notification : Applications are invited from unmarried eligible men to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four year degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.Notification release every year June&Dec We give full information about Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Salary, Job Profile total given in below check now.
Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Scheme 2021 Notification
|Starting Date to Apply Online||29-Jan-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09-Feb-2021|
|Admitcards Issue Dates||Will be announced soon|
|SSB Interview Dates||Will be announced soon|
|Similar Jobs||Click Here|
All Candidates : 0/-
No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Fill the Online Application Form.
Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who can Apply:
Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2020 All India Rank published by NTA.
10th Based Defence Jobs
ITI Based Defence Jobs
Diploma Based Defence Jobs
Inter Based Defence Jobs
Born between 02 Jan 2002 and 01 Jul 2004 (both dates inclusive).
The selected candidates will be distributed among Education, Executive and Technical branches of Indian Navy on completion of their course at INA. The branch-wise vacancies are as under:-
|2||Executive & Technical Branch||21|
Click For Indian Navy AA/SSR/MR Upcomming Notification
- Height and Weight: Candidate must have a minimum height of 157 cms with compatible weight to age. But it varies as per the regions of India such as
|Tribals from Ladakh Region||155|
|Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, Garhwali, Kumaoni and Uttarakhand||152|
|A&N, Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands||155|
|Bhutan, Sikkim & North East Regions||152|
- Eye Sight: Candidate must have the minimum acceptable vision standards of 6/6, 6/9 for distant vision, correctable to 6/6 or 6/6 with glasses, and should not be color or night blind.
- Tattoo: Candidate must not have permanent tattoos on any part of the body except on the inner side of the forearm and the reverse side of palm/back side of the hand. Certain concessions are allowed for candidates belonging to tribal communities.
Click For UPSC 2021 Notification Calender
IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2020. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata /Visakhapatnam from Nov – Jan 2020.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. You are advised to maintain your mobile number and e-mail ID till selection process is complete.
One Lakh SSC Notification 2021 Full Details
Click Here For 75,000 Jobs Notification Full Details
- Candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB through E-mail or SMS.
SSB Interview will be conducted in two stages-
- Stage I– It will consist of Intelligence Test, Picture Perfection Test, and Group Discussion. Candidates who failed on stage I will not be allowed to appear in Stage II of SSB and will be sent back home the same day.
- Stage II– It will consist of Psychological Testing, Group Testing, and Interview. Candidates who qualify Stage II of SSB will go through Medical Examination after the release of Result of Interview.
The Navy Offers You:
- Promotions: The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time and medical condition.
- Pay and Allowances: The admissible pay and allowances are available on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Group Insurance & Gratuity: A basic Insurance cover of Rs. One Crore (on contribution) and gratuity will be granted to the officer as per the latest rules in force.
- Leave Entitlements: After commissioning, officers are entitled to annual and casual leave as per extent regulations. Leave during the training period will be as per the Training Policy in force.
- Sports & Adventure: The Navy provides facilities for various sports. In addition, one can also learn and participate in adventure sports such as river rafting, mountaineering, hot air ballooning, hand gliding, wind surfing etc.
Training Process of Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry:
Online (e-application):- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable correct filling up of personal particulars.
- (a) Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th class certificate.
- (b) Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields.
- (c) All relevant documents (preferably in original) Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates), 10th class marksheet, 12th class marksheet, JEE (Main)- 2020 scorecard (indicating All India Rank) and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- (d) If any scanned document is not legible / readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
SSC GD Selection Process Full Details
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|