CISF 1149 Posts Notification 2022 Full Details Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) will start the online registration process for recruitment to the post of Constable/Fire on 29 January 2022 and the last date for submitting CISF Constable Application would be 04 March 2022. A total of 1149 vacancies are available across the country. Candidates who are seeking to apply for CISF Constable Vacancy should be 12th class passed and age should be between 18 years and 23 years.
CISF 1149 Posts Notification 2022 Full Details
|Name of the Organization||CISF Constable|
|Notification||CISF Constable/ Fire Recruitment|
|Online Application Start Date||29 January 2022|
|Application Last Date||04 March 2022|
|Fee Payment Last Date||04 March 2022|
|PET / PST Exam Date||26-August-2022 to 10-Oct-2022|
|More Latest Jobs||Click Here|
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Ex-Serviceman Candidates Fee : 0/-
Age Limit (as on 04-March-2022)
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 23 Years
- Born between: 5 March 1999 and 4 March 2004
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
- Age relaxation is given to candidates belonging to reserved categories as per the government rules. The crucial date of age-limit will be calculated with reference.
|03||Ex-Servicemen (GEN)||26 years|
|04||Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||29 years|
|05||Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||31 years|
|06||Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989 (GEN)||28 Years|
|08||Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989 (SC/ST)||33 Years|
|09||Children and dependent of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (GEN)||28 years|
|10||Children and dependent of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC)||31 years|
|11||Children and dependent of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (SC/ST)||33 years|
- The candidates must have passed 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University with science subject on or before closing date of receipt of online Application Form
- Selection will be done on the basis of:
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Physical Standards Test (PST)
Note: Relaxation is also there for the ST candidates the required height. For Male (ST)-162.5 Also the chest criteria is 77-82 Cms (Minimum expansion 5 Cms)
- All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice type.
- The Written Examination will be conducted in English and Hindi languages.
- Exam under OMR/Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode only.
- The Written Examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks.
- Each Question Carry 1 Mark.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- The questions in the Written Examination will be of 12th standard (science subject).
The minimum percentage of marks for qualification in Written Examination/CBT for next stage will be as under :
- UR/EWS/Ex-SM : 35%
- SC/ST/OBC : 33%
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|