SSC MTS Staff and Havaldar 2023 Notification Full Details Staff Selection Commission will release the official notification on 17th January. The commission has changed the SSC MTS 2023 announcement dates and pre-postponed the dates from January 25 to 17. Consequently, the last date to apply online for SSC MTS 2023 exam. February 18, 2023. SSC Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Exam will be conducted to recruit candidates for multiple posts notified in the official notification. SSC MTS 2023 Exam will be conducted in March/April 2023. Education qualification, Age limit, Written test, Selection Process, and Merit list, totally given below Check Now.
SSC MTS Staff and Havaldar 2023 Notification Full Details
|Notification||SSC MTS Staff and Havaldar|
|Online Application Starting Date||18-January-2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17-February-2023|
|Last date for application fee payment through challan||19-February-2023|
|Date of Availability of Admit Card||Before Exam|
|SSC MTS 2022 application status||March/April 2023 (Tentative)|
|SSC MTS Paper-I||April/May 2023 (Tentative)|
|SSC MTS Paper 1 answer key||April/May 2023 (Tentative)|
|SSC MTS Paper 1 Result||To be announced|
|Paper-II||To be announced|
|SSC MTS PET/PST||To be announced|
|SSC MTS Paper 2 result||To be announced|
|Similar Jobs||Click Here|
- (i) Age of 18 years and should not exceed the age of 25 years, as of January 1, 2023 (i.e.candidates born not before 02-01-1998 and not later than 01-01-2005) for for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue). .
- (ii) Age of 18 years and should not exceed the age of 27 years, as of January 1, 2023 (i.e.candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2005) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
The crucial date of age-limit will be calculated with reference.
|03||PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|04||PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|05||PwD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual a
ge as on closing date of receipt of online application.
- The candidates must have passed matriculation (10th Pass) or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- In case a candidate does not pass the qualifying examination before the closing date of receipt of the application form, he or she is not permitted to apply.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 100/-
- SSC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Women Candidates Fee : 0/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
Staff Selection Commission conducts Multi-Tasking Staff Exam (MTS) in 2 different stages as follows:
- Tier 1 – CBE (Online)
- Tier 2 – Descriptive (Offline)
- Tier 3 – PET/PST (Qualifying online)
- DME for the candidates who opted for Havaldar Post (if Havaldar post notified)
- The candidate must qualify for both these stages of examination to make it to the merit list prepared by SSC prepared at the end.
SSC MTS Syllabus and Pattern of CBT:
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar).
- The Computer Based Examination will be conducted in Hindi, English and in 13 regional languages viz. (i) Assamese, (ii) Bengali, (iii) Gujarati, (iv) Kannada, (v) Konkani, (vi) Malayalam, (vii) Manipuri, (viii) Marathi, (ix) Odia, (x) Punjabi, (xi) Tamil, (xii) Telugu and (xiii) Urdu
- There will be no negative marking in Session-I.
- In Session-II there will be negative marking of 01 mark for each wrong answer.
- The normalization of marks will be done.
- Minimum qualifying marks in Session-I and as well as in Session-II of Computer Based Examination are as follows:
- 18.3.1 UR : 30%
- 18.3.2 OBC/ EWS : 25%
- 18.3.3 All other categories : 20%
Physical Standard Test (PST)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) for the post of Havaldar in CBIC and CBN: Followings are the PET/ PST standards for the post of Havaldar in CBIC and CBN:
|Walking||1600 minutes||1 Km in 20 minutes|
- The Commission does not mention the syllabus objectively for the SSC MTS paper 2.
- The candidates should practice essay writing and letter writing on various topics to score better in the exam.
- This test aims to test a candidate’s basic language skills commensurate with the educational qualification prescribed for the post.
SSC MTS 2023 Salary
SSC MTS 2023 Post and Job Profile
- Junior Gestetner Operator
SSC MTS official website Click Here
SSC MTS Online Application Click Here
|Download Notification||Click Here >>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|Download UFJ APP||JOIN HERE>>|