ITBP Constable Pioneer Notification 2022 Full Details Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) invites applications from candidates having relevant educational qualifications to fill 108 vacancies of ITBP Constable (Pioneer) post through “ITBP Constable Pioneer Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 19 August 2020 to 19 September 2020. Application dates, Education qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Syllabus, and pattern total are given in check now below.
ITBP Constable Pioneer Notification 2022 Full Details
|Name of the Organization
||ITBP Constable Pioneer
|Online Application Start Date
|Application Last Date
|Admitcard Release Date
|More Latest Jobs
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Ex-Serviceman Candidates Fee : 0/-
One Lakh Above Army Navy Airforce Jobs 2022-2023
SSC GD 2023 Notification Full Details Click Here
Delhi Police Constable Male/Female 2023 Notification
Age Limit (as on 17-Sep-2022)
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 23 Years
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 18th September 1999 and later than 17th September 2004.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, ESM and other categories in accordance with Government rules from time to time.
- Candidates should have Matriculation or equivalent Pass from recognized Board.
- 1 Year Certificate Course from a Recognized ITI in the trade of a Mason / Carpenter / Plumber.
||Rs. 21700 – Rs. 69100/-
10th Based Defence Jobs
ITI Based Defence Jobs
Diploma Based Defence Jobs
Inter Based Defence Jobs
- Selection will be done on the basis of:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination
- Trade Test, Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test (DME & RME)
ITBP Constable Pioneer (PET & PST)
|For candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes)
|For candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K.
|For all States and Union Territories (except categories mentioned above)
ITBP Constable Pioneer Written Exam
- Total No. of Questions: 100
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Paper Language: Bilingual (Hindi and English)
Download Notification Click Here
RPF 18000 Above Posts Notification 2022 Full Details
SSC GD Constable 2023 Notification PET Admitcard
Sub-Inspector Delhi Police and CAPF 2022 Notification