Indian Army 53 NCC Special Entry Notification 2022 Army 53 NCC Released Notification for Special Entry Men & Women. Candidates who want to participate in this Army NCC Special Recruitment (April 2023) and complete the eligibility can apply online from 17th August 2022 to 15th September 2022. Education qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Syllabus, and pattern total are given in check now below.
Indian Army 53 NCC Special Entry Notification 2022
|Notification Name||NCC Special Entry|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||17-August-2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15-Sep-2022 upto 03 PM only admit card admit card|
|Admitcard Release Date||Notify Soon|
|Course Start||April 2023|
|Similar Jobs||Click Here|
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST / Female : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Fill the Online Application Form
Age Limit As on (01-Jan-2023)
- For National Cadet Corps (NCC) candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2023 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 1998 and not later than 01 Jan 2004 (both dates inclusive).
SSC GD 2023 Notification Full Details Click Here
Vacancy Details and Educational Qualification
RPF 18000 Above Posts Notification 2022 Full Details
i) Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB). Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates’ registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, IHQ of MoD (Army) and No request for changes will be entertained in this regard
ii) Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available on official website of Directorate General of Recruiting ie www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
iii) Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
Medical Standards and procedure of Medical Examination for SSC NCC (Special) Entry (Men & Women) Course as applicable medical exam is a Major stage of the selection process, which conduct to qualify medically fit candidates go for the Military doctors check legs, hands, eyes, ears and other body parts to find that candidates are medically fit or not fit.
One Lakh Above Army Navy Airforce Jobs 2022-2023
Delhi Police Constable Male/Female 2023 Notification
Final Merit List
When candidate qualify SSB Interview this is not final. Total selection process completed After merit list there this merit will be prepared on the basics of the marks obtained by the SSB interview and Heigher educational qualifications and previous performance and are Medically fit will be issued Joining letter for the pre commission Training at OTA Chennai.
How to Apply
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments.
- Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
‘Save & Continue’ each time
- before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit Now’.
- Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
10th Based Defence Jobs
ITI Based Defence Jobs
Diploma Based Defence Jobs
Inter Based Defence Jobs
Click Here For Download Notification
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|