DRDO GTRE Apprenticeship Notification 2022 DRDO Gas Turbine Research Establishment (DRDO GTRE) invites applications from relevant qualified candidates to fill 150 vacancies for Graduate / Diploma / ITI (Engineering) and General Stream – B.Com / B.Sc. B.A (Non-Engineering) Apprenticeship Training through “DRDO GTRE Apprenticeship 2022 Notification” from 21 February 2022 to 14 March 2022. Candidates who want to avail this opportunity can apply through online mode. Education qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Syllabus, and pattern total is given in check now below.
DRDO GTRE Apprenticeship Notification 2022
|Name of the Organization||DRDO|
|Online Application Start Date||21-February-2022|
|Application Last Date||14-March-2022|
|Shortlisted Candidates List||25-March-2022|
|Final Result Declared||22-April-2022|
|More Latest Jobs||Click Here|
- UR, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
Age Limit (As on 14-March-2022)
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 27 Years
Graduate Apprentice Trainees
- BE / B.Tech / Equivalent in Relevant Disciplines.
Diploma Apprentice Trainees
- Diploma in Engineering in Relevant Disciplines.
ITI Apprentice Trainees
- A certificate in vocational Course involving 02 years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognised by the All India Council for Technical education.
Graduate Apprentice Trainees (General)
- BA / B.Com / B.Sc Established by a State Government / by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government.
- Note: Candidates who have passed in the year 2019 / 2020 / 2021 (last three years) as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates with post graduate qualification are not eligible to apply.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Graduate Apprentice (B.E./B.Tech./ Equivalent)||75|
|Diploma Apprentice Trainees||20|
|ITI Apprentice Trainees||25|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainees (General Stream)||30|
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet and Certificate
- BE/ B.Tech / Diploma / ITI Mark sheets for all semesters
- Degree / Provisional Degree Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card / Photo ID Card issued by Govt. of India
- Character Certificate (From 2 different Gazetted Officers)
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Police Verification Report.
- DRDO GTRE Apprenticeship 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 21 February 2022 to 14 March 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in DRDO GTRE Apprenticeship 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Applications are to be submitted online through the following website/link: rac.gov.in or drdo.gov.in (‘What’s New’ section)
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents (as per list).
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same will be verified during document verification.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining at GTRE, Bengaluru.
- Online Applications after the last date would NOT be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|