CISF Driver 2023 Notification Full Details Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 451 vacancies of Constables Driver & Constables Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator (Driver for Fire Services) through CISF Driver Recruitment 2023 Notification from 23 January 2023 to 22 February 2023. Education qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Salary, and Job Profile total are given below check now.
CISF Driver 2023 Notification Full Details
|Organization||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Application Form Start||23-Jan-2023|
|Application Submission Last Date||22-February-2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||22-February-2023|
|Admit cards Released||Update Soon|
|Salary||Rs. 21700 – Rs. 69100/- (Level-3)|
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
- Minimum Age Required :- 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 27 Years
- Age Limit as on : 22 February 2023
CISF Constable Driver Vacancy 2023 Details
- Candidate should have passed Matriculation/ 10th pass/ equivalent qualification from a recognized Board in India.
- Must have a valid driving licence in the following type of vehicles :- (a) Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle (HMV/TV), (b) Light Motor Vehicle, (c) Motor cycle with gear.
- 03 years’ experience of driving Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle or Light Motor.
- Vehicles and Motor Cycle as on 22/02/2023
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|General ,SC & OBC||167 cm||80-85 cm|
|ST||160 cm||76- 81 cm|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- The candidates who qualify in PST / PET / Documentation & Trade Test will be called for Written Examination under OMR / Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode.
- The written test will be of 100 marks consisting of 100 objective type multiple choice
- Questions to be answered in 2 hours.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- General Awareness/ General Knowledge.
- Knowledge of elementary mathematics.
- Analytical aptitude ability to observe and distinguish patterns.
- Basic knowledge of English/Hindi.
Minimum percentage of marks for qualifying for next stage will be as under :-
- UR, EWS, Ex-Servicemen : 35% Marks.
- SC, ST, OBC : 33% Marks.
Download Notification Click Here
CISF Apply Online Click Here
|For Exam Preparation Download UFJ APP||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|