BSF 2788 Posts Notification 2022 Full Details Border Security Force (BSF), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India has published a notification for Constable (Tradesman) (Male and Female) Posts in the employment newspaper dated 15 January to 21 January 2022. Around 2788 vacancies are notified, for the year 2021-22, for various Trades such as Cobbler, Tailor, Cook, Sweeper, Barber, Electrician, Painter. Draughtsman, Waiter, Mali, Water Man, Washer Carrier. Education qualification, Age limit, Written test, Physical test, Medical Test and Interview Process, Previous question papers, Merit list, total given below Check Now.
BSF 2788 Posts Notification 2022 Full Details
|Name of the Organization||Railway Protection Force|
|Online Application Start Date||15 January 2022|
|Online Application Last Date||28 February 2022|
|Exam Date||December 2022|
|Download Admit Card||22-Nov-2022|
|Salary / Pay Scale||Rs. 21700/- to Rs. 69100/-|
|Vacancies||2788 (2651 Male & 137 Female)|
|More Latest Jobs||Click Here|
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan.
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2021)
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 23 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per BSF Recruitment 2022 Rules.
One Lakh Above Army Navy Airforce Jobs 2022-2023
SSC GD 2023 Notification Full Details Click Here
|Educational Qualification||Candidates must have passed 10th (matric) will minimum qualification mars from any recognized school or examination board.
Candidates must have at least two years experience respective trade.
Candidates must have a one year course from the industrial training institute of Vocational institute with minimum one year experience in relative trade.
Candidates must have two year diploma course from industrial training institute in the respective trade.
BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
10th Based Defence Jobs
ITI Based Defence Jobs
Diploma Based Defence Jobs
Inter Based Defence Jobs
- Selection will be done on the basis of:
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
Physical Standards Test (PST)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- For Males –5 Kilo meter Race in 24 Minutes
- For Females -1.6 Kilo meter Race in 8 Minutes 30 Seconds
- Candidates successfully clearing the PET will require to undergo a Document Verification process to further into the selection process.
The Trade Test will test the Candidate on the trade specific knowledge of the post he or she has applied for.
The written exam will be same for all the posts, it will focus on examining the aptitude of the candidate. Below is the BSF Tradesman Written Exam Pattern.
- The Constable Tradesman written exam is based on OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) system.
- The written test comprises 100 questions each for 1 mark.
- Each part will carry 25 questions/marks.
- The question paper will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi and English.
- The exam duration is 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes.
- This is the final step of the selection process, Candidates will be examined on the prescribed bases for physical and mental well being.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|