Indian Army JAG 26th Entry Scheme 2021 Indian Army has released notification for the Judge Advocate General Batch (Unmarried Male and Female for April 2021). It is a good opportunity for the defense aspirants. The Indian Army JAG Application 2021 has begun on 13th October 2020 and is going to end on 11th November 2020.Educational qualification,age limit, selection process given below.
Indian Army JAG 26th Entry Scheme 2021
|Last Date for Apply Online
|Last Date Complete Form
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST / Female : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Fill the Online Application Form
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- 21 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2021 (Born not earlier than 02 Jan 1994 and not later than 01 Jan 2000; both dates inclusive).
- Bachelor Degree in Law LLB with Minimum 55% Marks. Registration in Bar Council.
JAG Entry Process
Once the application process ends, the candidates who are selected for the SSB rounds can check their allotted SSB center intimidated to them via their registered email id The email containing the SSB center allotments is sent to the candidates 2-3 weeks after the application process ends. Note that only the selected candidates based on the scrutiny of the application form are sent email regarding SSB interview center.
The centers of SSB interview are as follows
- Allahabad (UP)
- Bhopal (MP)
- Bangalore (Karnataka)
- Kapurthala (PB)
SSB Interview Process
- Selection will be made on the basis of SSB Interview
Initial shortlisting of applications will be done by Recruiting Directorate, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) and the decisionc of DG Recruiting will be final.
- Details of the shortlisted online applications will be put on Join Indian Army website. In this regard no representation will be entertained.
- The shortlisted candidates whose applications are found to be correct shall be detailed for SSB interview at allotted Selection Centres on specified dates.
- Two stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test is held at Selection Centres. All the candidates will face stage one test on first day of reporting at Selection Centres. The candidates who fail to pass stage one will be returned on the same day.
- Candidates who qualify stage II will submit self-attested photocopies of educational documents to Selection Centre for completion of their Dossier/verification.
- Candidates who qualify at the Service Selection Board and are found medically fit by a Medical Board, will be placed in the order of merit. The final selection will be made in that order up to the number of vacancies available at that time.
The candidates can check below the medical standards against which they are examined after they qualify the SSB interview rounds.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit according to the prescribed physical standards.
- The candidates must not have
- Wax (ears)
- Deviated Nasal Septum
- Piles and
Traning and Pay & Allowances
|Captain – Level 10B
|Major – Level 11
|Rs.69400 – 207200/-
|Lt Colonel – Level 12A
|Colonel – Level 13
|Brigadier – Level 13A
|Major General – Level 14
|Lt General HAG Scale – Level 15
|Lt Gen HAG + Scale – Level 16
|VCOAS/Army Cdr / Lt Gen (NFSG) – Level 17
|COAS – Level 18
|Military Service Pay (MSP):
|MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig Rs.15,500/- pm fixed