Coastguard DB GD Yantrik Stage-I Exam Documents The selection of recruits is based on an all India order of merit on their performance in Stage-I, II, III & IV(explained in detail below) and the number of vacancies available for the post. Clearing of Stage-I, II, III, IV and satisfactory performance in training is compulsory for recruitment in ICG. All candidates will be compulsorily subjected to biometric, photo identification and document verification during stage-I, II, III & IV of the selection procedure. The details of various stages are as follows: –
(a) Navik (General Duty): 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
(b) Navik (Domestic Branch): 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
(c) Yantrik: 10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Note: – Education Boards listed in COBSE website as on date of registration shall only be considered.
- At the time of exam, you must bring below mandatory documents:
- Valid original Photo identity proof as mentioned in the application form.
- 01 coloured back-to-back printout of e-admit card.
- 02 passport size color photographs as provided in application form (Candidate carrying only one coloured photograph will not be allowed).
- Original Class-X marksheet.
- Candidates with black and white printout of admit card are not allowed to take the exam.
- SC/ST candidates need to mandatorily bring the below documents:
- Original Caste certificate
- 02 photocopies of self-attested SC/ST certificate
- Original train or bus ticket
- Cancelled bank cheque leaf for NEFT payment
- Two copies of TA form available on ICG recruitment website for claiming Travel Allowance.
- There is a possibility that the candidate has submitted his original class X marksheet in various educational institutes/organisation.
- In this case, the candidate has to produce the following documents in place of original class X marksheet failing which his candidature will be cancelled:
(a) Self attested photocopy of class X marksheet.
(b) Certificate from the Principal/head of the organisation/university that the original class X marksheet is held with the educational institutes/organisation.
You have to bring the same photo ID card at the exam centre for verification which is mentioned in the admit card. No other ID proof will be considered.
Please note that the mentioned articles are not permitted inside the exam hall:
- Socks and shoes
- Clothes with full sleeves or long sleeves
- Clothes with large buttons
- Ornaments, earrings, wrist band
- Mobile phone, smart watch, ear phone, head phone, headband
- Any Bluetooth device
- You must remember your email-id to take examination.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|