Coastguard DB GD Yantrik Documents required for Online Registration Online applications are invited from male Candidates possessing educational qualifications and age as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union.This is a good opportunity for 10’th/Inter/Diploma holders. Here we provide documents for need documents for coastguard DB GD Yantrik full details given below.
Coastguard DB GD Yantrik Documents For Online Registration
The candidates will be required to upload documents at the online application stage. The candidates are to scan the original documents (neither photocopy nor self-attested photocopy is to be scanned) as applicable for the post applied and upload in the online application.
Compulsory Documents to be uploaded by all candidates during online application
- Passport size recent colour photograph (taken not before November 2020) (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs).
- The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
- Candidate’s scanned signature image.
- Scanned Clear Left-Hand Thumb Impression Image
- Date of Birth Certificate (10th class mark sheet or Birth Certificate in English or Hindi)
- Photo Identity proof (Aadhar Card or Voter ID or Passport or PAN Card or Driving License)
- 10th class mark sheet
- 10th class Certificate
- EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC (non-creamy layer) Certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned Signature of Parent (Father/Mother) or Guardian if the candidate applying is less than 18 years of age
- Candidates handwritten declaration Click here
- Service Certificate/ NOC if candidate is serving CG Personnel or a civilian ICG.
Additional documents to be uploaded by Navik (GD) candidates only during online application:
- 12th class Marksheet
- 12th class Certificate
Additional documents to be uploaded by Yantrik (Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics) candidates only during online application:
- 12th class Marksheet (if completed)
- 12th class Certificate (if completed)
- In case of SC/ ST/ OBC (Non Creamy)/ EWS applicants, availing their respective quota then either current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC (Non Creamy)). EWS certificate shall be as per Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained). Further OBC (Non creamy layer) certificate of candidates should be as per the format for appointment for post under the Govt. of India and should bear QR/bar code for subsequent online verification. The format of the OBC (Non Creamy) certificate is available on ICG website. (No other format will be entertained). Any other format will lead to cancelation of candidature.
- The size of all the documents to be uploaded has to be between 10kb to 100kb.
- The acceptable documents format for 10th class marksheet & certificate, 12th class marksheet & certificate, diploma
- marksheet, service certificate should be .jpg or .jpeg or .png or .pdf
- The acceptable documents format for passport size photo, left hand thumb impression, candidate signature, parent’s / guardian’s signatute (if candidate age is less than 18 years) should be .jpg or .jpeg or .png
- The date of issue of all uploaded documents (SC / ST / OBC (Non-Creamy) /EWS/ mark sheets/ education certificates) has to be 19 Jan 2021 or any date prior to 19 Jan 2021 and the validity of all the uploaded documents has to be at least up to 31 Oct 21.
- All Documents uploaded must be in Hindi or English. Candidate to upload both original and English translation of document if the document is in any language other than English or Hindi.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|