AOC Tradesman Mate & Fireman Notification 2023 Central Recruitment Cell (CRC) “Army Ordnance Corps AOC Recruitment 2023 Notification 06 February 2023 to 26 February 2023” is inviting applications from relevant eligible candidates to fill up 2212 vacancies of Tradesman Mate, Fireman, Material Assistant Posts. vacancies and the selection process. Online Application dates, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Salary and Job Profile total are given below check now.
AOC Tradesman Mate and Fireman Recruitment 2023
|Organization||Indian Army Ordnance Corps (AOC)|
|Notification Name||Fireman/ Tradesman|
|Starting Date to Apply Online|
|Last Date for Registration|
|Salary / Pay||₹ Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|More Latest Jobs||Click Here|
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit (as on 26-February-2023 )
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
The crucial date of age-limit will be calculated with reference.
|03||PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|04||PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|05||PwD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from
the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.
Educational Qualification & Vacancy
Tradesman Mate: 10th / Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized board or University.
Fireman: 10th / Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized board or University.
10th Based Defence Jobs
ITI Based Defence Jobs
Diploma Based Defence Jobs
Inter Based Defence Jobs
AOC Tradesman Mate Vacancy 2023 State Wise
- Physical / Practical / Skill tests
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Details of Physical Endurance/ Skill Tests
- The paper will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions only.
- The questions will be set both in English and Hindi, except General English & General Awareness.
- There will be provision of negative marking (0.25 marks for each wrong answer) in written test for incorrect answers.
- The written examination will consist of one objective type paper as shown below:
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|General English & General Awareness||50||50|
Download Notification Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|