SSC Phase 11 Notification 2023 Full Details Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications to fill 5369 vacancies of Selection Post (Phase 11) through SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023 Notification from 06 March 2023 to 27 March 2023. Education qualification, Age limit, Written test, Selection Process, and Merit list, totally given below Check Now.
SSC Phase 11 Notification 2023 Full Details
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Notification||Selection Post (Phase 11)|
|Online Application Starting Date||06-March-2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27-March-2023|
|Last date for application fee payment through challan||28-March-2023|
|Correction Date||03-05 April 2023|
|SSC MTS 2022 application status||March/April 2023 (Tentative)|
|Exam Schedule||June/ July 2023 (Tentative)|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|Similar Jobs||Click Here|
- Minimum Age Required:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 25/27 Years (10th/ 12th Level)
- Maximum Age Limit :- 30 Years (Graduate Level)
- Age Limit as on :- 01 January 2023
The crucial date of age-limit will be calculated with reference.
|03||PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|04||PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|05||PwD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual a
ge as on closing date of receipt of online application.
- Matric Level– Candidates should have class 10th or High School pass from any recognised board in India.
- Intermediate Level– Candidates should have passed class 12th or Intermediate Exam from any recognised board in India
- Graduate Level– Candidates must have Bachelor Degree in any field from any recognised University/ Institution in India
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 100/-
- SSC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Women Candidates Fee : 0/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
- Computer Based Examination (CBE)
- Skill Test (if applicable)
- Document Verification
- Merit List
SSC Syllabus and Pattern of CBT:
We have provided here the exam pattern for the SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Exam Pattern. There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations which consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions. The time duration will be 60 minutes ((80 minutes for candidates eligible for scribes) and 0.50 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 Minutes
(80 minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||50|
- Exam Mode- Computer Based Tests (CBTs)
- Total No. of Questions- 100
- Maximum Marks- 200
- Time Duration- 60 Minutes
- Negative Marking- 1/2 (0.50) Mark
- Exam Level- The level of SSC Selection Post Phase 11 questions will be as per the educational qualification required for the post..
SSC Phase-XI official Notification Click Here
SSC Phase-XI Online Application Click Here
|Download Notification||Click Here >>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|Download UFJ APP||JOIN HERE>>|