UPSC CAPF 2022 Notification Full Details: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the much-awaited UPSC CAPF Notification 2022 on 20-04-2021 as per the official calendar of UPSC. The UPSC will be recruiting 253 eligible candidates as an Assistant Commandant (AC) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). Through this recruitment, the selected candidates will fill up the AC vacancies in BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, and ITBP branches of CAPF. The recruitment is conducted once in a year by UPSC. Eligibility criteria, Steps to Apply Online, important dates, exam pattern, and other details below.
UPSC CAPF 2022 Notification Full Details
|Starting Date Apply Online||20-April-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10-May-2022 till 18.00 Hours|
|Fee Payment (Online Mode)||10-May-2022 till 18:00 Hrs|
|Fee Payment (Offline Mode)||09-May-2022|
|Admit cards Released||3 weeks before of the examination|
|Date of Written Exam|| 07-August-2022
Paper I will be held from 10 a.m. to 12.00 Noon and
Paper II will be held from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
|Final Result||to be announced|
⇒For General/OBC: Rs. 200/-
⇒For SC/ ST/ Female: NIL
⇒Payment Mode (Online): SBI by cash/ Net banking facility of State Bank of India/ Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card.
UPSC CAPF AC 2022 Vacancy Details
Assistant Commandants in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) in:
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandants 2022 Vacancies:
|Security Forces||Number of Vacancies|
The candidates should hold Bachelor Degree in any stream or possess an equivalent qualification.
The candidates must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2020, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1997 and not later than 1st August, 2002.Age Relaxation is given below as per the category of the candidate.
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Domicile of Jammu & Kashmir||5 years|
|Defense Services Personnel disabled
in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area
|Ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECO/SSCO||5 years|
The candidates will be selected through the following four stages of Exam:
- Written Examination
- Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests
- Interview/Personality Test
- Final Selection / Merit
- The written examination to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission will be held on 20th December, 2020 and will comprise two papers. 07-August-2022 Paper I will be held from 10 a.m. to 12.00 Noon and Paper II will be held from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
- Paper I will be the General Ability and Intelligence of 250 Marks.
- Paper II will be General Studies, Essay and Comprehension of 200 Marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.33 for every incorrect answer in the Objective Test.
- In Paper II the candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components and other communications/ language skills will be English only.
|Paper-I (10am-12pm)||General Ability and Intelligence||Objective type; 250 marks|
|Paper-II (2 pm- 5 pm)||General Studies, Essay and Comprehension||Subjective type; 200 marks|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
|100 Meters race||In 16 seconds||In 18 seconds|
|800 Meters race||In 3 minutes 45 seconds||In 4 minutes 45 seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters 3 chances||3 Meters 3 chances|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.)||4.5 Meters||NA|
Candidates who are declared qualified in the Medical Standards Tests, will be called for Interview/Personality Test to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Candidates who are declared medically unfit but allowed to appear before the “Review Medical Board” on their appeal by the Appellate Authority will be called for Interview/Personality Tests provisionally. The Interview/Personality Test will carry 150 Marks.
CENTRES OF EXAMINATION :
The Examination will be held at the following Centres :
AGARTALA ,HYDERABAD ,PATNA,AHMEDABAD ,IMPHAL ,PORT BLAIR ,AIZAWL ,ITANAGAR ,PRAYAGRAJ (ALLAHABAD )
BANGALORE ,JAIPUR ,RAIPUR ,BAREILLY ,JAMMU ,RANCHI ,BHOPAL ,JORHAT ,SAMBALPUR ,CHANDIGARH ,KOCHI ,SHILLONG
CHENNAI ,KOHIMA ,SHIMLA ,CUTTACK ,KOLKATA ,SRINAGAR ,DEHRADUN ,LUCKNOW ,THIRUVANANTHAPURAM ,DELHI MADURAI ,TIRUPATI ,DHARWAD ,MUMBAI ,UDAIPUR ,DISPUR NAGPUR ,VISHAKHAPATNAM ,GANGTOK PANAJI (GOA).
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|