SSC CHSL 2022 Notification Full Details Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the notification for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) The exam will be conducted for recruitment to the post of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) and Data Entry Operators (DEO) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and their Attached & Subordinate Offices. Education qualification, Age Limit, selection Process, Syllabus and pattern total given in check now below.
SSC CHSL 2022 Notification Full Details
|Starting Date of Online Application||01-Feb-2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||07-March-2022 (23:00)|
|Last Date of Application Fees Submission||08-March-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||09-March-2022 (23:00)|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges.||11-March-2022 to 15-March-2022 (23:00)|
|Release of SSC CHSL Admit Card||April-May 2022|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Examination Date||May 2022|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Result in Declaration||To be Announced|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 Examination Date||Notified Soon|
|Final Result Announcement Date||Notified Soon|
Name of the Posts
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operators (DEO)
|Post Name||Name of the Post|
|LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA||12th Passed or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||12th Passed in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.|
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit( as on 01-Jan-2022)
- The minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 27 years as of 1st January 2022 for the General category.
- Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.
- Age relaxations are provided in the upper limit to people from reserved categories.
Note: Permissible relaxation in upper age limit for different categories are as under:
|01||For SC/ST age relaxation is||5 years|
|02||For OBC age relaxation is||3 years|
|03||For PH age relaxation is||10 years|
|04||For PH+OBC age relaxation is||13 years|
|05||For PH+SC/ST age relaxation is||15 years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||3 years|
|07||Candidates having domiciled in JK during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||5 years|
|08||Defense Personnel disabled||3 years|
|09||Defense Personnel disabled (SC/ST)||8 years|
|10||Central Government Civilian Employees||Up to 40 years of age|
|11||Central Government Civilian Employees (SC/ST)||Up to 45 years of age|
|12||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried||Up to 35 years of age|
|13||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ST)||Up to 40 years of age|
|14||Service Clerks in the last year of their color service in the Armed Forces||Up to 45 years of age|
|15||Service Clerks in the last year of their color service in the Armed Forces (SC/ST)||Up to 50 years of age|
SSC CHSL Selection will be done on the basis of:
- Tier I Exam – Computer Based Examination
- Tier II – Descriptive Paper
- Tier III – Typing Test/ Skill Test.
SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam Pattern:
The exam will be conducted through online mode. There will 100 objective type questions on:
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum marks||Time|
|English Language||25||50||60 minutes (80 Minutes for PWD candidates)|
- The Tier I will be conducted through Online mode.
- General Intelligence; English Language; Quantitative Aptitude & General Awareness
- 0.50 Negative Mark for each wrong answer.
- Total Time Allowed is 60 minutes (80 Minutes for PWD candidates)
SSC CHSL Tier-2 Exam Pattern:
The paper will be of the descriptive type covering the following components:
|Topics||Word limit||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Essay Writing||200-250||100||60 minutes|
- This written test comprises of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/Application writing of about 150-200 words.
- The total time duration of the exam is of 60 minutes and the total marks are 100 marks.
- All the questions are based on the concepts of the 10th standard.
Tier-3 Examination (Skills-Based Test):
This round is conducted for candidates who have qualified the written exam. This round is taken to test a candidate’s skills related to the post that he has applied for. You are advised to start typing practicing on your system or take a class for it to improve your typing speeds.
Centres of Examination:
Southern Region (SR)/ Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Telangana :
Chirala(8011), Cuddapah(8013), Guntur(8001), Kakinada (8009), Kurnool(8003), Nellore (8010), Rajahmundry(8004), Tirupati(8006), Vizianagaram(8012), Vijayawada(8008), Vishakhapatnam(8007), Puducherry(8401), Chennai(8201), Coimbatore(8202), Krishnagiri(8209), Madurai(8204), Salem(8205), Tiruchirapalli(8206), Tirunelveli(8207), Vellore (8208), Hyderabad(8601), Karimnagar (8604), Warangal(8603)
Download Notification Click Here
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|