SSC CHSL 2022 Notification Full Details Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the notification for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) The exam will be conducted for recruitment to the post of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) and Data Entry Operators (DEO) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and their Attached & Subordinate Offices. Education qualification, Age Limit, selection Process, Syllabus and pattern total given in check now below.
SSC CHSL 2022 Notification Full Details
|Starting Date of Online Application||01-Feb-2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||07-March-2022 (23:00)|
|Last Date of Application Fees Submission||08-March-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||09-March-2022 (23:00)|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges.||11-March-2022 to 15-March-2022 (23:00)|
|Release of SSC CHSL Admit Card||April-May 2022|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Examination Date||May 2022|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Result in Declaration||To be Announced|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 Examination Date||Notified Soon|
|Final Result Announcement Date||Notified Soon|
Name of the Posts
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operators (DEO)
One Lakh Above Army Navy Airforce Jobs 2022-2023
SSC GD 2023 Notification Full Details Click Here
Delhi Police Constable Male/Female 2023 Notification
|Post Name||Name of the Post|
|LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA||12th Passed or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||12th Passed in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.|
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
10th Based Defence Jobs
ITI Based Defence Jobs
Diploma Based Defence Jobs
Inter Based Defence Jobs
Age Limit( as on 01-Jan-2022)
- The minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 27 years as of 1st January 2022 for the General category.
- Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.
- Age relaxations are provided in the upper limit to people from reserved categories.
Note: Permissible relaxation in upper age limit for different categories are as under:
|01||For SC/ST age relaxation is||5 years|
|02||For OBC age relaxation is||3 years|
|03||For PH age relaxation is||10 years|
|04||For PH+OBC age relaxation is||13 years|
|05||For PH+SC/ST age relaxation is||15 years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||3 years|
|07||Candidates having domiciled in JK during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||5 years|
|08||Defense Personnel disabled||3 years|
|09||Defense Personnel disabled (SC/ST)||8 years|
|10||Central Government Civilian Employees||Up to 40 years of age|
|11||Central Government Civilian Employees (SC/ST)||Up to 45 years of age|
|12||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried||Up to 35 years of age|
|13||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ST)||Up to 40 years of age|
|14||Service Clerks in the last year of their color service in the Armed Forces||Up to 45 years of age|
|15||Service Clerks in the last year of their color service in the Armed Forces (SC/ST)||Up to 50 years of age|
SSC CHSL Selection will be done on the basis of:
- Tier I Exam – Computer Based Examination
- Tier II – Descriptive Paper
- Tier III – Typing Test/ Skill Test.
RPF 18000 Above Posts Notification 2022 Full Details
SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam Pattern:
The exam will be conducted through online mode. There will 100 objective type questions on:
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum marks||Time|
|English Language||25||50||60 minutes (80 Minutes for PWD candidates)|
- The Tier I will be conducted through Online mode.
- General Intelligence; English Language; Quantitative Aptitude & General Awareness
- 0.50 Negative Mark for each wrong answer.
- Total Time Allowed is 60 minutes (80 Minutes for PWD candidates)
SSC CHSL Tier-2 Exam Pattern:
The paper will be of the descriptive type covering the following components:
|Topics||Word limit||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Essay Writing||200-250||100||60 minutes|
- This written test comprises of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/Application writing of about 150-200 words.
- The total time duration of the exam is of 60 minutes and the total marks are 100 marks.
- All the questions are based on the concepts of the 10th standard.
Tier-3 Examination (Skills-Based Test):
This round is conducted for candidates who have qualified the written exam. This round is taken to test a candidate’s skills related to the post that he has applied for. You are advised to start typing practicing on your system or take a class for it to improve your typing speeds.
Centres of Examination:
Southern Region (SR)/ Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Telangana :
Chirala(8011), Cuddapah(8013), Guntur(8001), Kakinada (8009), Kurnool(8003), Nellore (8010), Rajahmundry(8004), Tirupati(8006), Vizianagaram(8012), Vijayawada(8008), Vishakhapatnam(8007), Puducherry(8401), Chennai(8201), Coimbatore(8202), Krishnagiri(8209), Madurai(8204), Salem(8205), Tiruchirapalli(8206), Tirunelveli(8207), Vellore (8208), Hyderabad(8601), Karimnagar (8604), Warangal(8603)
Download Notification Click Here
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|