SIDBI Assistant Manager Notification 2022 The Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has announced that it will replace 100 Assistant Manager (Grade-A) posts in General Stream for the financial year 2022-23. Short notice was issued on 01 March 2022 announcing detailed vacancies for posts and online registration dates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for SIDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 through an online registration process which will be conducted from 04 March to 24 March 2022. Education qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Syllabus, and pattern total are given in check now below.
SIDBI Assistant Manager Notification 2022
|Name of the Organization||Small Industries Development Bank of India|
|Notification||Grade A (Assistant Manager) General Stream|
|Online Application Start Date||04-March-2022|
|Application Last Date||24-March-2022|
|Fee Payment Last Date||24-March-2022|
|Exam/Interview Date||15th April 2022 [Expected]|
|Download Admit Card||Notified Soon|
|Salary||Rs. 70,000/- per month|
|More Latest Jobs||Click Here|
- GEN, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 500/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 50/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Exam Fee Through E Challan Mode
Age Limit (As on 04-March-2022)
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 28 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
- Candidate should have completed their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognized institute / university with at least 60% (55% for SC / ST) marks.
- Preference will be given to candidates with professional qualifications such as CA, CS, ICWA, CFA, MBA, Diploma in Engineering and Banking.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Job Location: All India
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
- SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Read the Candidate Notification before applying for the Recruitment Application Form.
- Check all the documents and college – eligibility, ID proof, address details, basic details.
- Ready-scanned document related to the recruitment form – photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- The preview and all the columns should be carefully checked before submitting the application form.
- Applicant must submit application fee if required. Your form could not be completed if you do not have the required application fee.
- Take a print out of the final submitted form.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|Jobs Alerts On Telegram||JOIN HERE>>|
|Jobs Alerts On Your What’s App Daily||JOIN HERE>>|