SBI 8500 Posts Apprentice Notification 2020: Apply Online for 8500 Apprentice Vacancies in SBI Recruitment 2020 in Across India. New sbi.co.in Recruitment 2020-21 Jobs notification published for the post Probationary Officer in SBI Recruitment 2020-21 Starting Date for Apply 20-November-2020 read complete details before applying in SBI Notification for the post Risk Specialist. The interested and eligible candidates can check Education qualification AgeLimit selection process syllabus and pattern total given in below.
SBI 8500 Posts Apprentice Notification 2020
|Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Starting Date for Apply||20-November-2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||10-December-2020|
|Last Date for Printing Your Application||25-December-2020|
|Date for Online Exam||Tentatively in the Month of January, 2021|
|Similar Jobs||Click Here|
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 300/- (Including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ST/PWD/: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
One Lakh SSC Notification 2021 Full Details
Click Here For 75,000 Jobs Notification Full Details
Age Limit: (As on 31.10.2020)
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Location, Local Language and Tentative No. Of Training Seats:
Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
Duration of a Training
Three years only. The selected apprentices should be willing to qualify in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB/CAIIB) during 3 years apprenticeship engagement in the Bank.
10th Based Defence Jobs
ITI Based Defence Jobs
Diploma Based Defence Jobs
Inter Based Defence Jobs
The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month during 1st year, Rs.16500/- per month during 2nd year and Rs.19000/- per month during 3rd year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of (i) online written test and (ii) test of local language
i. Online written test
The structure of online written examination (online objective type) would be as follows:
|Name of test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 minutes|
|General English||25||25||15 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||40 minutes|
- Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
- The questions will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.
- 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon).
- Minimum qualifying marks on aggregate will be as decided by the Bank.
- There are no minimum qualifying marks for individual subject.
- Merit list will be drawn State wise and category wise.
- Candidates qualified in the test will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the merit list (common marks at cut off point) such candidate will be ranked in the merit list according to their age in descending order in respective States and categories.
(ii) test of local language
The specified local languages of the states are as mentioned in Para A of the advertisement. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular state, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) of the specified local language of that State as mentioned in Para A of the advertisement. The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online written examination. Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be engaged for apprentice. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test.
Click Here For Download Notification
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|